• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I Pre-ordered Kh2!!!!!!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

iholdthekeys

actually u don't have 2 pay 5 bucks
when i went to preorder the guy said that i can just pay him money as time goes by or just pay the whole thing when it comes out when i come to pick up my copy

[edit]
he gave me a receipt though that said kingdom hearts 2 was purchased 4 $0.00.............lol pretty funny thought......... imagine getting kh2 4 $0........... neway the guy also told me they would have on record how much money i pay for the game as time goes on

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
I never have a problem getting games, I have like.. three sources in the same area, if one doesn't have it, one of the other two always does. Besides, When they order shipments and junk, they order pre-order copies AND retail copies, so they woun't be out of stock from just pre-orders.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
no its not against the rules...... just these types of threads get alot of spam...... but anyways. i preordered mine not too long ago and they already had like 70 poeple on the list for pre-orders. i am #4 on the list so im sure i get my copy the day it comes out..... (as u can see i have alot of KH fans in my neighberhood).

beastin4kh2

iholdthekeys said:
actually u don't have 2 pay 5 bucks
when i went to preorder the guy said that i can just pay him money as time goes by or just pay the whole thing when it comes out when i come to pick up my copy

[edit]
he gave me a receipt though that said kingdom hearts 2 was purchased 4 $0.00.............lol pretty funny thought......... imagine getting kh2 4 $0........... neway the guy also told me they would have on record how much money i pay for the game as time goes on

oh cause usually when i preorder a game at gamestop i have to pay a minimum os 5 bucks or the whole amount

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
Next time before u post a thread, or post at all please read the rules. u proly will get banned because it isnt the people who runs this site problem that u didnt read the rules.

O and great for u about pre-ordering KH2 (said in sarcasm).

Hokage

Banned
Awards
Its not against the rules people. i dont think. its just that these types of threads are literally spam fests. so please stop hounding the dude for making a thread. people make mistakes. damn.....

M

MegaFlare

Hush, guys. No one's going to get banned.

Anyway, I'm going to close this, because if we let everyone make their own "I Pre-ordered KH2!1'1~!@!" thread, then this forum would be flood with unnecessary, useless topics.

Congratulations on your pre-order, iholdthekeys.

And for those of you who think, I simply MUST pre-order KH2! You can just go grab it off the shelf, it's not a big deal :\

Closed.

UnkownSora said:
Its not against the rules people. i dont think. its just that these types of threads are literally spam fests. so please stop hounding the dude for making a thread. people make mistakes. damn.....

^ Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner!

Seriously, most threads would be fine, if several people didn't reply with "omg ur gona get banned~!!1"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back