• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i post insightful thoughts once a day

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
or less or more, don't try to contain my genius

thought of today came up mid conversation about how 'gender identifiers' are stupid:

If you have sex in the matrix are you really having sex? No, everyone in the matrix is actually a virgin since its not real which makes sense because people who live their lives on the computer are all virgins xD

Awards
a lot of people ask me if im really black, and i tell them

yes. im black on the inside but with white morals and a tan hispanic body. i gangsta rap but speak intelligently and can please any woman in europe its pretty cool

Awards
did cooties stem from a kid misinterpretting what his dad told him about girls?

"girls have cooters, son."

kid goes and tells all his friends that girls have cooties, figures its something gross/a disease, and that shit spreads like wildfire

and that's probably where cooties comes from

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
xyP3eYT.gif

Awards
real talk now though

I recently came across a post/comment/whatever it was a few days ago concerning the thought process that everything we do will eventually fade, no memories will be left of us, etc., if you forward enough in time. The only exceptions being overwhelmingly important scientific discoveries, becoming an extremely important individual who makes large decisions for large groups of people, and then some. Quite frankly, I don't at all like this thought process. True, 99% of our names will be lost in time. Of course we have all sorts of records now with physical books, the internet, and so forth, but even still, people a million years from now likely won't give two shits about our names, who we were, or anything of the sort. It's things like this that seem to make many people think it doesn't matter what they do because no one will remember it anyway.

However, I like to believe that our actions and how we treat and teach other people is carried on in spirit long after we pass. What we do, what kind of person we are, and how we treat others all shape other people for better or for worse, who will further shape those who come in contact with them, and as such our legacies will carry on through time, even if our names do not. Even if it doesn't feel like it, people will watch you and take away from what they see. Sometimes the smallest traits about a person can stick the most with another. While this parallels the "butterfly effect" concept, it's more in the lines that you should always remember that even if you feel you're at your most insignificant and worthless point of your life, the actions you take and things you do will still live on in spirit long after you're gone and forgotten. That's something you should both be scared and proud of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back