• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i played re:mind again.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

AR829038

Awards
To me, it was just icing on what was (imo) an already pretty tasty cake. Granted, it was a LOT of icing.

I loved KH3 when it came out at launch, and ReMIND just helped smooth over a number of problems. The only thing I would say was probably not awesome was how much recycled content you go through in the first part of it, but other than that, it was a wild ride.

LastDemiDevil

Awards
I've already said this in a different post, but if only they could've implemented it into the main story. I really liked it, but it felt weirdly detached and there should've been a way to play as the new playable characters in some other way than 1 battle.

Yozora is in my opinion one of the best if not the best secret boss in any KH. Only close one off the top of my head is Linger Will

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
remind itself was questionable but Limit Cut + Secret Episode is the most premium content that we've gotten in a long time, from a mechanical perspective. It is very, very tricky to make a good boss battle that is fair, hard, and takes all of the player's arsenal into account. KH3 gave us 14.

XAndrew

Awards
My favorite part ReMind is when Sora was looking for Kairi in Scala Ad Caelum. It sucks that we had to wait for a DLC a year after the base game released to explore that world, but guess it was better than nothing.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
I have a lot of criticism of Remind and KH3 in general, but the combined keyblade wielder battle was brilliant, and one of my favourite series moments.

GreyouTT

Awards
The Mickey section is the best scene in the series don't @ me

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
The final battle of "Re:Mind" gave a sense of scale that the original ending did not and I liked that.

Back