• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I personally dont think MoM's true name is "Light"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
Because at the scene when he mentions his name and its muted while light flashes at the same time, to me, it feels like the light effect is just visual censoreship, used, along with muting, to emphasize how secret his identity is. Because they didnt want to just cut the dialogue when he states his name they also used an effect to highlight the significance of the reveal.

He says that you should believe in what you see not what you hear but in this case we dont hear anything unless ofc you go by saying that no sound is still a sound so his name would be blank? Also, YX's voice acto when asked bout MoM's said that his name wont be a shocking reveal or anything, its not something we have heard of so far. Now, idk how credible that is but im gonna take it rn cause its from a semiofficial source.

Lastly, he had a backstory when he saw his friends get corrpupted by Darkness so it seems like he is a regural human or was at least at some point. Of course, darkness, i think they were people too at some point but would that apply to light too?

Awards
As long as he’s not Sora or Demyx I’ll be cool with whatever. Though personally I’d prefer he just remained an enigma who’s face we never actually see. The second he’s given a face and a name than he immediately becomes less interesting cause the mystery surrounding him will be gone at that point.

EighteenEighty

Awards
I think the MoM is a regular human who somehow received some sort of god-like powers maybe because of Kingdom Hearts or the X-Blade. He has the ability to foresee the events of the future and he can create Keyblades of his own like the No Name. As for the name Light, I don't think that's his name either but I think his name might be connected with the translation of Light like Hikari which means light in Japanese, or Lux which also means light in Latin. If you are curious on trying to find out MoM's identity why not watch this video.

Awards
s for the name Light, I don't think that's his name either but I think his name might be connected with the translation of Light like Hikari which means light in Japanese, or Lux which also means light in Latin. If you are curious on trying to find out MoM's identity why not watch this video.

yeah i though of something like that, Luster could be another name. yeah i watched that video, really cool series

Alexxio M.

Awards
I’m betting his name is either gonna be Sol or a variant of Astrum like Astros.
Sol for 6 main reasons
1. It’s similarities with Sora when spelled in kana
2. the light aspect of the name because sol means sun in Latin
3. if Kingdom Hearts is the moon then why shouldn’t the master be the sun
4. our concept of a soul kinda being synonymous with someones heart in the Kingdom hearts universe
5. Nomura’s Latin fixation when naming characters ie Noctis, Prompto, the foretellers, Terra, Aqua and Ventus
6. it’s simple and clean while still having lots of meaning

And Astros or another variant of Astrum for the same reasons discussed in the video along with the bonus of sounding cool and commanding respect. The name Sol is my personal favorite but i’d be fine with either as long as they make Astrum sound like an actual name.

Last edited:

EighteenEighty

Awards
I’m betting his name is either gonna be Sol or a variant of Astrum like Astros.
Sol for 6 main reasons
1. It’s similarities with Sora when spelled in kana
2. the light aspect of the name because sol means sun in Latin
3. if Kingdom Hearts is the moon then why shouldn’t the master be the sun
4. our concept of a soul kinda being synonymous with someones heart in the Kingdom hearts universe
5. Nomura’s Latin fixation when naming characters ie Noctis, Prompto, the foretellers, Terra, Aqua and Ventus
6. it’s simple and clean while still having lots of meaning

And Astros or another variant of Astrum for the same reasons discussed in the video along with the bonus of sounding cool and commanding respect. The name Sol is my personal favorite but i’d be fine with either as long as they make Astrum sound like an actual name.
Add No.7 on the list because Sol is an acronym for Seeker Of Light.

Back