• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► I only have four problems with the sequel trilogy... (Fun discussion)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

vaderskywalker

Awards
and those are, 1. Kylo Ren should not have been redeemed, in fact he should have been the main villain, he, deliberately killed his own father, and continued down the dark path, he had his chance in TLJ and wasted it, he killed snoke, took control of the first order, then hunted down the resistance and his own mother, I'm all for a good redemption story but this was a bad redemption story, Anakin had a better redemption story. 2. Palpatine should have stayed dead, not just because his story had already been told, but also because it made Anakin's sacrifice pointless. (I mean yeah, he saved Luke, but Palpatine was still lurking in the shadows) 3. Rey should have been Either an actual Skywalker or a Solo not a Palpatine. 4. Rey and Kylo should not have had any romantic interest in each other.

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
My problem with the last two sequel movies is that they were made.

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
None taken!

It's an anime based on the video game Cyberpunk 2077. I've never played the game personally, but the show is great imo. Only 10 episodes too so it's relatively short.

vaderskywalker

Awards
None taken!

It's an anime based on the video game Cyberpunk 2077. I've never played the game personally, but the show is great imo. Only 10 episodes too so it's relatively short.
Well, I've heard of the game. been thinking about getting it, the only issue is I've also heard of the bugs in the game, it's kind of put me off.

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
Many of the bugs during release have been fixed. Plus, Edgerunners has given the game a surge of popularity.

Back