• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i nticed something

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferry13

O_o a dancing Gaara
Rotterdam in the netherlands and in my house and i
in the clips when in valor form you can c that the magic on the menu is black so you prob can t use magic then and his special atttacks(like kh1 ars arcanum) can be easely used with triangle and when he does you can c the name in clips
what do you think about of prob not using magic in valor and the atacks used in a new clip(sora battling the heartless armythe attacks were called something like speed attack just look for yourself

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
why use magic you could have turned to donald for that

that is the basic idea that you could fuse with donald if you want high magic

RikuOfDarkness

I'd have said the Brave Form is attack based, no magic. As Donald would still be there to use it.

And vice versa, when you fuse with Donald perhaps you're very vonfined to phyical attacks. Maybe no specials and just the basic hitting, but high magic.

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
I think there are more. But I don't think Sora can you the drive system with no one other than Donald and Goofy. Well we'l just have to wait for the final game and see.

cursed keyblade

why use magic when you could do total blows with the keyblade, lol. plus attaching would get you more ap. am i right.

MasterofMemories

In Valor form, when Sora does the attack similar to Ars Arcanum from KH1, he is doing the NORMAL attack for Valor mode. The attacks in Valor are a combination of tons of the attacks from KH1. Every time you attack in Valor form, you lose points on the drive meter. Watch one of the trailers while he's attacking in this form. It goes down when he attacks. While in this form, you collect those little yellow balls to stay in the form longer, GOT IT?

MasterofMemories

Where did you hear that? Is this what you think or do you now this as a fact? Oh, and sorry about double posting. I forgot that there is an edit button.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back