• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i noticed sumtin in hollow bastion!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Reaper

When Sora and co. are fighting all those heartless, that big drench there in used to be the rising falls is it not!?

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
hold on can u post the trailer where u saw that so i can see if it is the rising falls? and next time use the correct word usage.

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
huh, what drench? hallow bastion is a big place. can you be more specific?

DarkSora9696

I know what you mean where they like have the war and sora donald and goofy run right into the HUGE army of heartless... I think it is just a place a farther away from hb (and the rising falls) because you see hb off in the distance but it looks farther away than it did in the first game... Then again... who knows right?

surfer1593

There probably just making the world more gigantic to make it a better place maybe be on the other side of hollow basiton.

imallaboutKH

Hangin' in Kong Studios
Off walkin da road of Twilight with Riku and Micke
i know what they is talkin bout, remember the rising falls area? it had....rising falls, in KH1 tha is, but in trailers for KH2, there is a scene where Sora and co. charge @ a buncha heartless, supposedly in the dried up rising falls area of hb. Sorry kid, but this is old news

LittleWarrior84

This is old news? Really? wow... And yes the worlds are much larger, the worlds in the last one did seem very small which is why we didn't need a map.

TTBK2

Awards
Its old news, but I have yet to see anyone discuss it? Is there a reason the rising falls(which if you notice surround ALL of HB in KH) have dried up? And actually before I continue, can I see the picture again because that link sorixed has doesn't work.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
well i guess the reason it dried up is because Hollow Bastion was restored to its orgiginal state before the heartless came and messed it up so i guess the rising falls were restored to its original dried state....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back