• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i need your opinion...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What should i do?

• Worry about my class grades now!

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Study more on SAT skills like writing and math

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Hm... im sorry i dunno

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
Ok, so my mom's been telling me that she got my financial aid down and now i should worry about SAT's/ Courses/ a bunch of stuff....

Im not gunna lie, i barely got my hands filled with my classes right now... And i know myself, im a one tracked minded person...

It's hard to explain because im usually just working on other things when im home, even homework which takes forever... but if i instead worry about SAT's cause i still haven't taken it at least once, i feel like im gunna lost track of time and priorities...

so here is where you come in, What should i do? should i worry more about my classes, which seems to be the right choice, or should i worry about my future? cause i can't wait any longer to take the SAT's and i need to start doing something cause my writing and math skills suck.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Your main focus should be your grades like you said. Now you should try to study for the S.A.T any other time you get. Do you get emailed those College Board questions of the day? Those help, and are fairly easy. Also see if you school has any programs to prepare students for the test. You could go to a few of too if you get a chance.

angelbabe74006

Worry about your classes now. S.A.T scores are important, but you can take those later. Your grades in school are a big factor in determining your future. Colleges like students that display dilligence in the classroom and do their work well. Classes are just as important as test scores. If you slack on your classes to study for S.A.Ts and it has a negative affect on your grades the consequences could be just as unsatisfactory as getting a low score on S.A.Ts.

If you have a one track mind, you should concentrate on immediate goals. Finishing high school. You're young and have a long life ahead of you, and colleges aren't going anywhere.

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
I got you all... thanks...i'll try and find some extra help or something...

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Grades now and classes, SAT later. Practice SATs should be available to you and if not, don't sweat on those too much cause you've got enough to worry about already.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
Definitely Classes
Make sure your grades are up to par before you start SAT cramming...
When SATs come around there will/ should be prep and extra help... dont over cram tho

i remember my junior/senior years..... the were hectic come midterm,Regents, Finals, and SAT time...

Twilightheaven

Twilight Warrior of the Stars
Awards
School work is very important. SAT will work itself through because if you are doing good with math and reading then the SATs is nothing to worry about.

keybladegirl258

I agree with a lot of the posts here, you should focus on the grades you're getting now, and focus on S.A.T's later. You should feel READY to take it, not just take it because you feel have to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back