• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I need your help! - Kingdom Hearts Survey for College

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

VodkaOptic

Awards
I really need the help of this Community!

Hello all, I'm a HUGE long time fan of the series and I regret not being a part of the community for such a long time. I have so many friends in real life who also enjoy the series (not as much as me though!) and they're all amazing!

Long story short, I have a huge problem! I need the help of as many of you as possible. I have an assignment that needs to be in on Tuesday and I have nowhere near enough results. My assignment is a survey. I've asked a few of my friends, but I'd really like opinions from the actual community, too.

I'm currently doing a game development course since I at least want to make a Kingdom Hearts fan game some day. (or maybe even be a part of Square Enix...
:redface:​) All of your input will help me pass my course with a high grade. :)

It'd be so helpful if you could fill out my survey. All it asks is your opinions on Kingdom Hearts as a series including things such as the gameplay and stuff.

I also want to ask the community so I have evidence that you're all loyal fans and caring towards others in the community. I'm not sure if many of you watch TGJ or anything but we, as a community, are being slandered as 'toxic'. I HATE that. I don't personally think this community is toxic... I think this community is the best community out there. :)

Anyway, if you could fill this out, I'd be so grateful to all of you!

http://goo.gl/forms/jhLIQJIvnqVsdMbw1

Thank you all so much, you're all amazing.
To all of you,
Stay awesome
-VodkaOptic

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I went ahead and took the survey! I imagine many more people will take it to help you out. You wouldn't be the first to ask for a survey around here. So I hope you get a good grade on it! And welcome to the community! :D And I went ahead and moved your thread, so you'll gain more notice by fellow members of KHI on the forum boards.

Last edited:

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
I tried to find it on the internet, but couldn't find it. :(

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I took the survey! I gotta say, asking me what my personal favorite is was so hard, because I like them all equally (except KHII, KHII is my least fave) but for different reasons.
The last was tough as well, but after mulling it over I had to pick the soundtrack being the series' strongest attribute. As much as I love the characters, the quality in their writing is wobbly but it's good when it's good, however the music is always topnotch. Not a dud track in sight <3

I tried to find it on the internet, but couldn't find it. :(
The survey: http://goo.gl/forms/jhLIQJIvnqVsdMbw1

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Don't let the talk of the community being "toxic" get to you. Every community and fandom in existence gets those kinds of accusations.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
I'll take my sea salt ice cream now.

I like surveys and being studied so this was pretty fun. Thanks for including an "other" option for gender, as someone who identifies outside of the binary I always appreciate pretty much any alternative to the usual. I hope this helps you get a nice big A!

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
Glad to help and be the only one to pick Chain of Memories as their favorite game.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
done. that was short, painless and pretty fun. i hope you get high marks.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
I don't mind filling out surveys, so this was actually fairly enjoyable. Glad I could be of some help. Best of luck to you on your assignment.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Okay, I took the survey! Some questions I had to really think about my answer. Thanks for the link Fudge! :D

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Can I give some tips on surveys as a recent graduate whose one of two marketable skills is "making surveys"?

"If yes, how much Merchandise have you bought?" - This question is both quantitative and qualitative which makes it difficult for the participant to respond and difficult for you as the "researcher" to analyze the answers. The question could have been a pre-set range of your choosing (1-3 items, 5-7, 7-9, 10+ items) or made into an ordinal scale (1 - very little to 5 - a lot) and defined what constitutes a little vs a lot because it can take a lot of time to read through responses for this question if somebody didn't answer how you expected them to.

Besides that, I thought your survey was super quick to the point and cute <3

VodkaOptic

Awards
Gaaaah!

Thank you thank you thank you thank you!! That is to everyone who responded to my survey!! I got the highest grade available! :D

I was dreading that presentation but thanks to all of you (and YouTube) I had built up enough courage to do my presentation on Kingdom Hearts!!

I actually think I converted people to the KH community too. xD

You guys are the best!!

Until next time,
Stay awesome
-VodkaOptic

Back