• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i need suggestions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

pokemon294

what would be the best deck to beat riku after the destiney island world (plz give card #s and sleights or magic)

Ash Dragonfang

Hmm use a deck that has as much 5-9's in there and make sure you have some 0's that you can get to easily for when he uses dark aura. Keep at least 3-5 cures in your deck so you can combine them when your gonna die have vexen ready for regen and a oogie boogie in there so you come back from death. Use as much of your strongest attack cards in your deck as you can. You don't really need any other magic cards in there. I would put at least 3 tinkerbell cards in your deck so she can heal you. Other than that you can add any other card you want. Hope this helped.

superbranflakes

lol, you like pokemon, how old are you?? 9,10??
dont make fun of people because of what they like its none of your beisness.we all like stuff thats a little childish. if you disagree im gonna start makeing fun of you i wont want to but i cant help it.

any way use a couple 0 cards and the rest 7,8,9's and have a lot of cure cards. for magic i would only sugest thunderaga because it almost always works. for sleights i would say slideing dash,sonic blade,and that thing where you use all 9's or all 0's. also enemy cards use any ones you want most of them are very helpfull but you should always have oggie boggie

superbranflakes

i hate pokemon too (except for pichu he's cute:p) but a lot of kids love pokemon they should not be made fun of for something they like. even if there pre-teen or teen i know kids our age-range that like pokemon but still you shouldnt make fun of em.

anyway also you should use a shadow enemy card

pokemon294

THE ONLY REASON I CHOSE THIS NAME IS BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN USING IT SINCE I WAS 6 LEAVE ME ALONE!!!

sonicisblue

geez he's posting becouse he needs help not becouse he wants to have someone make fun of him

I beat him using all high cards and no 0s

Last edited:

Obscured fire

|?|エリイ|?| Azixel
Website
azixel.deviantart.com
First allow me to kill all this flaming and spamming in this thread.As some people said (without even replying on your question) is someone's choice to pic their name e.t.c and the others don't have to complain about it,cause they might have sucky habbits too,and all of us have different likes and dislikes
Now to answer the question. The best choice of combination is blitz,but you should use high numbered cards and good, like 0,6,7,8 ,also ragnarock will help,and thundga might save ya too.Riku stays a bit off after he attacks,so take he oportunity to attack him right away.Be aware of your card breaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back