• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► I need someone to help me...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Hey, my Fan Fics have never succeded...so I'm tired of it...I need help, someone to couch me or edit my FF's...or something...so will someone help me?

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Any help would be appreciated, but I know Demonic Angel more so you'll do. Can you start by clicking on the link on my sig and, after reading it, tell me what I need to do, and how?

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Hmm...well one thing is I need to know: Which of the two FF's I currently have going has more....potential...if you want to know more, PM me...

The Way to Dawn: A first person view of KH-KH2 of Riku.

or

Between the Rift: A (also first-person) tale of a man with a dark past(haven't written much on it yet...).

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
Hey, well I read the one in your sig, and I think I know something you could work on.

1) In your fic, I was kind of confused, a lot of the time. Some of the descriptions were great, but the flow of it was very confusing to me.

2) It sort of seemed as if you started your fanfic in the middle. There was no intro description of the characters, nor of the general idea of things, it just sort of jumped right into the action

3) The action- Pretty good, and a nice twist at the end, but it was very confusing like I said. She got stabbed, but then she was back alive? He looked like hell, but then he looked like hell again later? Who was his brother again? Maybe a bit more organized.

And that's all for know. Anyway, if you would like my help, feel free to PM me. I'd be glad too. Otherwise, keep at it, and eventually it will click. That's what happened to me anyway.

PS. Sorry, I'm tired, so I might not see something in your fanfic. Reply if I got anything wrong.

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
I was always willing to help you know. . . .

One problem is that you are trying to get some of the visual aspects of a movie that are very hard to explain and still keep the story format. It would help if you had a character explain what happened to another character. Or if yopu wnat have it so the character talking in first person alway knew and said something like.

"She'd been able to do that since I first met her, switching bodies with her opponenet, It had always seemed underhanded to me but. . . ."
And so on

I know you don;t like to take advice from me Stavros, but I'm always willing to help someone with their writing.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Well, the reason it seems like a jumped into the middle of the story is because, in some aspects, I did. I was going for the reader to be somewhat confused, and as the story progresses, what was happening in the beginning would be made clear. That way if you re-read it you'll understand what was going on at that point.

...Maybe I should stick to a more....direct? mainstream?....approach...

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
No that isn't really a problem lot's of great books do it it makes the reader wnat to find out what is going on. Your problem is you need to work on describing things.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Hmm...I'll work on that..."more adjectives" I'll keep telling myself that...Thanks. Hope that more people will start reading it...I should probably finish the second chapter...I'll PM it to someone before I put it up, that way it can be edited and made...better...any volunteers?

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
Also try to remember that people who can't picture it visually as well as you can will be reading it you should try giving good descriptions. THe ydon;t have to be long but they should get the point across clearly. Keep writing the fic even if no one reads if it is something you want to do then get to it. Chnaces are someone will read it if it is up for a month.

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
Yeah that's what i'm saying keep posting at least once a week no matter what. Expecially if you like the story,

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Well, now I have atleast 1 or 2 people reading it...so if they can help advertise it...and I keep writting...then I'll be happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back