• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I need some help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelicHeart

Hey, Ive betten kingdom hearts 2 and I desided to go and complete all of the missions. Well heres the problem. I went to Hades and entered that Paradox Battles: Pain and Panic cup. And I completed it. Well the that Paradox Cerebuses battle cub was supposed to open when I got to level 70. And anouter one was supposed to open at level 80. These two havent opened and Im at level 80 now. And when I got to that place were Pain and Panic are there are these little table like things that comeout of the water, on top of these are trophies. And all of the trophies but the Paradox battle Pain and Panic cub trophy are there. Like I said before, I completed that , on seveal ocassions in fact. and yet the trophy has not shown up. I also completed all of the other cups that had opened befour the Paradox Battle opened. SO those other two cups should have opened by now right? I keep talking to Hades and the only cup I can do is That Pain and Panic one. Its really annouing. The guilde doesn't say anything really other than talk to Hades to enter. Its almost like something in the game is perventing me from entering the cups. And I dont understand why I haven't gotten the trophy thing to show up for the Paradox Battles: Pain and Panic cup when Ive completed it like a million times. Does anyone know whats going on, or at lest what Im supposed to do?

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
AngelicHeart said:
Hey, Ive betten kingdom hearts 2 and I desided to go and complete all of the missions. Well heres the problem. I went to Hades and entered that Paradox Battles: Pain and Panic cup. And I completed it. Well the that Paradox Cerebuses battle cub was supposed to open when I got to level 70. And anouter one was supposed to open at level 80. These two havent opened and Im at level 80 now. And when I got to that place were Pain and Panic are there are these little table like things that comeout of the water, on top of these are trophies. And all of the trophies but the Paradox battle Pain and Panic cub trophy are there. Like I said before, I completed that , on seveal ocassions in fact. and yet the trophy has not shown up. I also completed all of the other cups that had opened befour the Paradox Battle opened. SO those other two cups should have opened by now right? I keep talking to Hades and the only cup I can do is That Pain and Panic one. Its really annouing. The guilde doesn't say anything really other than talk to Hades to enter. Its almost like something in the game is perventing me from entering the cups. And I dont understand why I haven't gotten the trophy thing to show up for the Paradox Battles: Pain and Panic cup when Ive completed it like a million times. Does anyone know whats going on, or at lest what Im supposed to do?

Well if U are already the required level, well past it- I think U have to level up ur drive forms, cause thats what U had to do in the Japanese version, I think U have to level them all up to level 5 or 7 forget....and same for the Titan Cup except U gotta level up ur summon level to 7......and the Other Cups don't show up in the trophy case, cause they're not really different cups unlike the Hades Cup=U will get a trophy for the Hades Cup though

AngelicHeart

the_13th_member said:
Well if U are already the required level, well past it- I think U have to level up ur drive forms, cause thats what U had to do in the Japanese version, I think U have to level them all up to level 5 or 7 forget....and same for the Titan Cup except U gotta level up ur summon level to 7......and the Other Cups don't show up in the trophy case, cause they're not really different cups unlike the Hades Cup=U will get a trophy for the Hades Cup though

Thanks for leting me know!! MY limilted edion guilde didn't say anything about it. Thanks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back