• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I need some help with Dream Eaters.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
How do you gain access to all of the dream pieces in the moogle shop? I just started the last world and would like to create a few specific, high ranking dream eaters.

Last edited:

ShailsTDSPT

I think you can't get all Dream Pieces in the moogle shop. There are Dream Pieces only avaiable through portals (some even only for certain characters. I think you can only obtain a certain type of fantasy on Sora's portals on the last world)

Blobbit

Awards
Check your forecast to see if it's a Moogle Sale day, in which there will be more materials (like more Fantasies) to buy, and everything is on a 20% discount.

Edit: But yes, Shails is right, some of the REALLY rare materials (wild fantasy, brilliant fantasy, etc) are only available in portals

Awards
Right now I'm looking for Riku's special portal 6 on Symphony of Sorcery for a brilliant fantasy with no luck. I've been dropping back and forth for hours and it's about to drive me mad! I even see the portal sometimes on the forecast, but for some reason it never shows up. Am I doing something wrong or should I just keep trying? Does dropping randomize the forecast?

ShailsTDSPT

Right now I'm looking for Riku's special portal 6 on Symphony of Sorcery for a brilliant fantasy with no luck. I've been dropping back and forth for hours and it's about to drive me mad! I even see the portal sometimes on the forecast, but for some reason it never shows up. Am I doing something wrong or should I just keep trying?

I think read somewhere that you have to beat all portals to get one certain special portal in each world. If you see it on the forecast, beat all the portals!

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I think read somewhere that you have to beat all portals to get one certain special portal in each world. If you see it on the forecast, beat all the portals!

Yeah, the way it works is Special Portals 1, 2, and 3 are automatically unlocked when you first find the world. After you beat the world, 4 and 5 will star appearing (it seemed randomly to me), after you beat all 5 in that world, 6 will randomly appear (it isn't that long, but I wouldn't recommend dropping over and over for it, it can be a while before it shows)

P.S. Don't forget, you re-visit Traverse Town eventually, so you won't unlock 4 or 5 until after you beat that re-visit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back