• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i need some advice

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mysticalmario

i havent seen neither tron or mulan, so im wondering if i should watch them before i play the game. do you think i would have a better experience if i dont watch them, cuz then i wont know about the plot of those movies? i guess what i really want to know is would not watchin them or watching them generally have a postive or negative impact how much i enjoy the game, or at least those levels. thanks a lot guys

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Well, I've never seen Tron but I don't really care because it'll probally summerize it in the game. As for Mulan, you COULD watch the film if you wanted to, seeing what Mulan is like and what happens and all. But even though, like I said, it'll probally tell you whats going on in the game, they wouldn't just through you in the middle of it, not knowing what's going on.

If I was you, I wouldn't worry too much, you can watch Mulan for extra understanding I guess, but I still think you'll be able to comprehend without seeing it.

Bottom line; Your choice, but Mulan is a really good movie so maybe you could watch it for entertainment XD

KHLover916

Tron I don't know about I think it was made in the 80's or something, and some people think that it's really wierd. Mulan is an ok movie. I have actually watched it recently and I had forgotten how funny it is. Bottom line don't watch Tron watch Mulan.

jk4eva

Well, Mulan's plot is pretty much the same in KH2, so you wouldn't be missing out that much. It would be best if you did watch it purely for entertainment value, if you want that is. xD The movie was good. ^_^

As for Tron, I don't remember it too much, but at this point I'll just have to learn what I can. I'm clueless about it also, but it shouldn't affect you too much. I think you'll have more fun than you realize. xP

Knbrix

Who wants to know? Did I mention I like Kingdom He
I don't think you have to watch Mulan or Tron to understand. It's completely your choice, but if you watch 'em it wouldn't really spoil anything. I know you could get Mulan in a lot of places, but I'm not sure about Tron. That might be a tough one to find. Ebay maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back