• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I need more experiance!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora'snobody

hi every one i'm posting the question of were's the best place i can gain the most experiance, the fastest. Thx for the help. :p

Genin~Kizashi

sora'snobody said:
hi every one i'm posting the question of were's the best place i can gain the most experiance, the fastest. Thx for the help. :p
It depends on where you are in the game. If you have access to it, then I suppose The World That Never Was would be the best choice for leveling up. Especially in the Castle, considering that Nobodies are generally more powerful than Heartless.

I dont know if Nobodies will get you more XP or not, but it'll definently increase your personal skill more than if you fight a bunch of simple Shadows and Neoshadows in the Dark City. A lot of people in this forum disregard the need for personal skill and just assume that higher XP levels will get them everywhere they need to be.

However, if you dont have access to The World That Never Was, then I would suggest taking a trip through the Restoration Site or Ravine Trail at Hollow Bastion.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
well twtnw is probably the best choice. but if you aren't that far in the game i trained at beasts castle for leveling master form up. that might be a good place to get exp too.

Genin~Kizashi

btr9095 said:
well twtnw is probably the best choice. but if you aren't that far in the game i trained at beasts castle for leveling master form up. that might be a good place to get exp too.
Beast's Castle takes too long for leveling up Master Form.

Just go to the Encampment at The Land of Dragons, make sure you have a full Drive Guage. Go up to the Ridge where there's about 3 groups of fireworks and carts. Go Master, and use fire magic on each one and pick up the drive orbs.

The drive orbs will not only give Master Form experience, but it'll also refill part of your form gauge, allowing you to literally stay in Master Form, go back and forth between the encampment and the ridge, and keep picking up Drive orbs forever.

You wont get interrupted by heartless or nobodies either, because after you beat them all once, they wont respawn until you leave the world. Leaving the room wont make them respawn.

Oh, one other thing, try to have Jackpot and Draw activated. It would also be a good idea to equip Sora with the Follow the Wind keyblade. I dont think the Sweet Memories will help you at all. I think the Sweet Memories only gives enemies a higher item drop percentage. The only time I would suggest using the Sweet Memories is when you're hunting down Synthesis Materials or looking for weapons such as the Nobody Guard, Nobody Lance, Akashic Record, or Shaman's Relic.

R

Raxeth

Hey, Nobodies especially the Magicians(annoying things that uses blocks ) and the little sniper nobodies that were sith Xigbar give 1k xp each so the castle from The World That Never Was is your best friend^^

<Marluxia>

Website
www.myspace.com
go to the pride lands with the gullwing keyblade equipped and the experience boost ability equipped. then get your health down so it's flashing and go to the peak. fight all the heartless there. you'll get about 42,000 exp per visit. (don't forget to take away donald and goofy's items and their cure abilities)

Kairi-is-Naminé

TWTNW is real good nobodies give u like 1000 exp. Dusks actually only give u
650, but whatever its close enough. anywhere there is good, and if u get bored there go to TwilightTown and kill all the guys in the mansion. they give u a bunch as well. ohh and another good place is on top of pride rock, there are hella guys there just fight till theyre all dead, then just go back into the king's den, and then back up to the top, and all the guys will b back again, this is a great technique if u are only about in the range of LV.40-50 and wanna get up to like 70, but after u hit LV.70 it is very time consuming and at that point i would suggest TWTNW or Twilight Town.

aj6444

Go to pride rock with the gullwing keyblade and exp boost and wait til your hp is critical and kill all of the heartless i got like 30,000 exp every time and if you do the same thing in twtnw at naughts approach you can get about 2,000+ exp for each nobody you kill.

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
pride lands and TWTNW is the best place i was lvl 48 and at pride land in 1 hour i became lvl 89

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
TWTNW on the pathway that curvs and leads up to the big door. I forget the name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back