• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I Need Help!!!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AxelPuppet07

Marluxia? Well, a lot of HP helps - it prevents you from dying so quickly. Marluxia is quite difficult, but if you're talking about the final battle you have to destroy his automobile first...i think. If it's just in Castle Oblivion, try to use powerful sleights and dodge roll a lot.

The Jordan

Bronze Member
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
If you're struggling then the easiest way is to get a hella ton of 0 cards and use ONE for every attack he does. He won't be able to do anything at all to stop then breaking his. It'll be a very slow battle that way, though.

You get all number cards randomly. Just keep looking around the areas and buyign highly priced red moogle packs and they'll turn up.

D

Deleted member 36435

A good strategy is to load your deck in this pattern of attack cards, 0,9,9,9,0,9,9,9,0,9,9,9,0,9,9,9,0,0,0 High Potion, High Potion, Cure 9, Cure 9, Cure 9, Cure, 9, Mega-Ether, Mega-Ether. (The 4 items cards can be replaced with two or more elixers.)

satan_claus

I don't know whats the fuss about murluxia, i beat him on the first try >.< he didnt even get me down to low health. just jeep breaking his sleights and youll be fine, throw in some hi-potions and cures also.

Edit: oh, and watch out for that uber scythe attack he uses every so often, brings down alot of health.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Use Oogie Boogie and Vexen(Vexen first then when you eventually die use Oogie when you need him). This will work on keeping you alive.

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
Very simple. Be at least level 60 (my level) here was my card breakdown

Zero cards (8)
Cure cards(6) my cures were 9s 0s and 6s
cloud(3) 4 4 1
7+8+9(3 each.)
6(1) i HAD 33 CARDS. i Beat it today. Im on rikus story level 24 in Halloween town

Be ready to break alot. I had a lot of zero cards to help . Oh have about 400+ hp. I had 485 hp. DOdge his deathscythe alot. It took me two tries. I was level 60. Good luck. The final one is easier. It could take ya 1 ry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back