• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I need help!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelfromHell_91

You see, I'm Lv. 39 in the KH2 game, but the only problem is I am in a world that is a Lv. 45. I was wondering if there was any way I can bump my level so I match my world. I have no idea how. If anyone can help me, it would be most appreciated.

-Heather

ChaosDragoon0

Why would you think tha yo couldn't it is not like the lit up path to the world (on the navigation screen) is gone, if there is no lit path to a world then the world is inaccesible.

AngelfromHell_91

Okay, now I'm stuck at another part! I am in the World that Never was and I am this part where one of the guys from the Organization calls me Roxas and he has a ponytail. I have no clue how to defeat him. He keeps killing me. lol Can someone help me???

member #8 Axel

you should only fight nobodies they give more exp then heartless and use the gull wing keyblade (if you have it) its ability is exp boots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back