• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I need help!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ven_Roxas

Awards
How can I beat Cerberus? It's a one hit kill. I'm at level 123 and he's at 109. I'm just getting frustrated. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

LingeringVanitas

I only beat him once on my main JPN game, I got super lucky....and was lucky enough to have someone with a "Belle" medal that had a "DEFENSE" status bonus thing on it. Which helped A LOT. Because on top of having the defense it also took off his damn attack boost he puts on him self Because Belle medal has a Debuff. So that is a must have. On NA version? I don't know how anyone could ever beat him.....but I read strategies and like Audo said Poison and Sleep I think work IF your lucky. Also make sure the Poison or Sleep medal is on the last slot of your keyblade. I also think Alice takes the attack buff off too...My NA game I'm not there yet...and if I ever get to that point most likely I'm not going to beat him.

Good luck, also maybe some videos may help. It helped me thats for sure....but it may still depend on what you got to use on your keyblade, but I think if you made it that far you can beat him.

Last edited:

Xelon99

Awards
Paralyse and Poison, and if available, Sleep on a friend medal. Just use plain taps for the first round and get everything to trigger. If the skills don't trigger, simply hard-reset the game (force the app to close and re-open it) to try again until they do all trigger. Cerberus will miss his initial turn, his buffs will be worn off and you'll be able to fight him properly now.

To simply kill him, focus on single-target medals. Aqua helps a lot if you obtained that from the event. If not, poison will still help you out a lot. Simply use the strongest medals you have, buff them properly if you can and you'll be able to take at least one bar of health away per round, if not more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back