• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i need help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
I NEED HELP WITH:

with hades i just started it a little while ago i already beat Wonderland and Traverse Town X_X someone please help me!

LionHeart14

try to avoid whenever he throws the huge fireball, just run to the top or bottom of the screen, and when he shoots fire at you continuosly, run from it. if you get caught in it, i hope you have a cure card ^_^
i havent faced Hades in that game in the longest time, so sorry, thats all i have for you

Random Queen

Queen of Crazy World
Crazy World. Population: Who gives a fuk?
I NEED HELP WITH:

with hades i just started it a little while ago i already beat Wonderland and Traverse Town X_X someone please help me!

It took me awhile too....

But what you do is make sure you don't run into his ball of fire and run away when he sprays fire out of his hands unless your card is high enough to break it.

And attack him when he's healing, not attacking, or is blue.

And when you do try to keep attacking!

tevlen

Another trick, which works across the board, is to set your sleights up so that you have a high value kingdom key followed by two spell cards of moderately low value. If you either:
a. know the sleight he's about to use, and its a lower value sleight, or
b. feel that you can get the attack in before he uses a 0 card
then you can just use the sleight on him. the high value card disappears since it was first in the sleight, but then you get a 2nd level magic attack without wasting any of your magic cards. I prefer to include some high value premium cards at close to the end of my deck for use like this, since once you use them they're gone anyway. Nothing like just using 9 Kingdom Key, 2 Blizzard, 2 blizzard in a sleight over and over. He'll get owned sooner or later by this.

Also, try to keep a couple 0 Kingdom keys at the end of your deck. That way, you can just hit L twice and then attack to break any devastating sleight he's about to throw at you.

Sweet Genocide

Do as you would do in any video game fight situation. Use big attacks, heal yourself, and dodge anything thrown at you. Works for almost every game besides tetris and the such.

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
oops... well here's the story.... my friend is kinda lending me his chain of memories and stuff without the book on how to play.... lol i dnt even know how to pile up the cards and stuff....which now i figure is the L button, but yea... i guess i just gotta get use to playing it with cards and stuff then im good i guess :X

thank;s for the advice none the less....

and yea i didn't notice my help me thread was suppose to be here, i was kinda using my laptop with 4% battery so i was in a rush.. terribly sorry bout that!

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
All the advice I can give is kill all the heartless till all the rooms are empty..... There are rooms in the Coliseum, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back