• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i need help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralor Penwat

i was doing my research on kh3 when i found English translated videos i copied down every word to my commonplace book and will need help decoding it birth by sleep... a sealed tale of truth... the fate of all occurs not by chance... the fate of all is ?thevitable?... each of their fates pass through and gather together... a new story awaits the awakening... thinking of you wherever you are... we pray for our sorrows to end and for our hearts to blend...now i step forward to realize this wish... and who knows ... starting a new journey may not be so hard or maybe it has already begun *flashback*remember sora you are the one who will open the door to light*flashback*
keyblade wars info -a girl who looks similar to namine "keyblade? whats a keyblade? heartless?nobodies?the chosen one?prophecy?more than they appear to be?"
ill keep you all posted once im researching again but im gonna go chat and check tw

d_fallen_1

i was doing my research on kh3 when i found English translated videos i copied down every word to my commonplace book and will need help decoding it birth by sleep... a sealed tale of truth... the fate of all occurs not by chance... the fate of all is ?thevitable?... each of their fates pass through and gather together... a new story awaits the awakening... thinking of you wherever you are... we pray for our sorrows to end and for our hearts to blend...now i step forward to realize this wish... and who knows ... starting a new journey may not be so hard or maybe it has already begun *flashback*remember sora you are the one who will open the door to light*flashback*
keyblade wars info -a girl who looks similar to namine "keyblade? whats a keyblade? heartless?nobodies?the chosen one?prophecy?more than they appear to be?"
ill keep you all posted once im researching again but im gonna go chat and check tw

KH3 is not even in production. Do not believe in anything you see.

Stars

リク

Those words appear in KH2 FM+ secret ending and KH2 ending..Kairi's letter

Awards

Until you provide a source, I'm assuming that you just entirely made that up.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Sounds like the bbs trailer.

That's because it is from the BBS trailer.

i was doing my research on kh3 when i found English translated videos i copied down every word to my commonplace book and will need help decoding it birth by sleep... a sealed tale of truth... the fate of all occurs not by chance... the fate of all is ?thevitable?... each of their fates pass through and gather together... a new story awaits the awakening... thinking of you wherever you are...

By the way, it's not "thevitable", it's "inevitable".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back