• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I need help with the 100 Acre Wood!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

renzokuken_girl

I've finished it but I didn't get any characters to talk to me except Piglet! I'm doing it again for a second time, and when I read the walkthrough on KH2.net, I couldn't figure it out! Can someone explain it to me? Thanks! ^_^

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
First: talk to piglet, second: jump on the cart near Rabbit till Pooh joins you, stand on it till the wheels roll off in underneath it. Third: continue on down till you come to a bunch of balloons. Get Pooh to grab them, he'll float in the air, and Owl will save him. Fourth: continue on you'll notice footsprints near one of the holes in the ground. Get Pooh to walk in the hole and you'll find Roo. Fifth: go on and you'll find Eyeore the donkey, you should notice a tree with a bee hive in it near him. Get Pooh near it and the bees will chase him, you'll find the donkey's tail and he'll thank you. Sixth: you should notice these weird stumps behind Roo and the sign. Jump on one and get pooh to jump on four in a row, without falling down and Tigger will come along. Finally: head on down and you'll come to these real tall stumps. Level them with the keyblade and as you continue on, cabbages will began to roll. Hit them with your keyblade and they'll make a pile. Rabbit will come alone and thank you. Go to the finish line and that's all.

R

renzokuken_girl

Thank yoo, I shalt try it! I couldn't get gamefaqs.com to come up because it kept freezing my computer for some odd reason... well thank you!

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
RPGplaya said:
First: talk to piglet, second: jump on the cart near Rabbit till Pooh joins you, stand on it till the wheels roll off in underneath it. Third: continue on down till you come to a bunch of balloons. Get Pooh to grab them, he'll float in the air, and Owl will save him. Fourth: continue on you'll notice footsprints near one of the holes in the ground. Get Pooh to walk in the hole and you'll find Roo. Fifth: go on and you'll find Eyeore the donkey, you should notice a tree with a bee hive in it near him. Get Pooh near it and the bees will chase him, you'll find the donkey's tail and he'll thank you. Sixth: you should notice these weird stumps behind Roo and the sign. Jump on one and get pooh to jump on four in a row, without falling down and Tigger will come along. Finally: head on down and you'll come to these real tall stumps. Level them with the keyblade and as you continue on, cabbages will began to roll. Hit them with your keyblade and they'll make a pile. Rabbit will come alone and thank you. Go to the finish line and that's all.

yea thats basically it. :)

K

Kiari19

Tigger jumps in an anti-clockwise circle.
And just how do you get Pooh to jump on the stumps? coz I havent got that one yet.

K

Kiari19

yay,ive figured out how to get tigger to talk to you. in the walkthrough it say to get Pooh to jump on the stumps,but it doesnt say which stumps. you dont jump ont the ones that tigger's on, theres another group of stumps near the end where Roo is (if youve already found him), you get pooh to jump on them in one full anti-clockwise circle and then Tigger will come down to talk to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back