• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I Need Help With My School Work

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chosen destiny

im on the school news paper at my school. im writing about the nuclear problems we are facing with north korea. i need help bad. im not sure were to get ,my info. ive gone to google and yahoo and its like i cant find any thing. i want this to be a good article in the paper because every one will be reading this. if you guys could help, it would be awsome. i dont care if you have even a little to say or a little to show me, just say it and show it. i need some sites to get info from and some opinions on what you guys think of this subject. thanks a lot.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
info you say? North Korea you say? this is a topic DT enjoys researching about i would suggest Google news but be careful of the opinionized articles. also sort through the newspapers there tends to be a good amount of stuff in them. if you want an opinion from me well it's late so i will post this tomorrow. Take a note this will be coming from a South Korean's perspective as that is who DT really is. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back