• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i need help with kh days and bbs emulation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

vitxras

i use to own kingdom hearts days, recoded, and bbs
and a psp... before they were all stolen. :c

so i've been trying get days to work on my ds emulator.
and a psp emulator seems so complicated. could you guys help me get these to work i would be so thankful.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
All I can say from experience is that you'll never get a PSP emulator to work. Never, so don't even try with that.
I have never tried a DS emulator, so I can't help you there

Last edited:

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah, as stated, give up any hope with a PSP emulator.

Days ran really choppy for me when I tried it via emulation. Unfortunate, as my hopes were high when all the cutscenes ran perfect without lag. Then the heartless appeared and the framerate dropped to some of the lowest that I have ever experienced lol

wii.red24

You can download a NDS emulator from Emuparadise - N64 Playstation Dreamcast SNES Genesis NES MAME ROMs ISOs and then just download the Rom file for Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days and make sure that when your downloading the NDS emu you download the appropriate bit i.e. if your system if a 64 bit download the 64 bit version if its a 32 bit download the 32 bit version and the emulation may lag at times however it should work also the emulator you are looking for is called desmue i believe, and as for psp emulation dont even attempt it your wasting your time trust me ive tried dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back