• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I NEED HELP! SERIOUSLY

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

cloudislove

i bought KH2FM+ long time ago
and for the first time i played it, i selected the normal mode
and i couldnt finish the jiminy journal..
so i couldnt see all the organization XIII data
so i quit it and played on proud mode
because its just a bit harder,
and i thought i dont have to complete that journal to see all organization XIII data in the carvern of rememberance...
isnt that true... :sad:

i checked over and over again to see if i beat all the absent silhouettes
and i did!!!
but i still COULDN'T see ALL the ORGANIZATION XIII DATA!
is there anything else i must do on proud mode??
please help!

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
You don't have to defeat Terra or anyone else to get fight the Organization XIII data battles. Other than beat the game and save, once you go all the way through the Cavern of Remembrance you have to hit the stand in the middle of the room which will trigger the data platforms to arise.​

cloudislove

what??
dont you beat all the organization XIII data before fighting xemnas at the end?!
and then for terra,
dont you complete everything and save the game, then you'll get to fight him?

TrueRoxas527

Okay, I'm going to say this once.
I'm pretty sure that you have to beat Xemnas first to end the game before you battle Terra. So, beat Xemnas first and SAVE when it says THE END. You should be able to unlock it. If not, then you have to replay in Critical Mode and the Cavern of Remembrance will appear sometime earlier in the game. (You should probably have 4 Drive points by then) then fight away!
I'm pretty sure this is right. So, fight Xemnas first. If Cavern of Remembrance isn't there on Proud mode after doing everything else, then you can only visit it on Critical Mode. (which is only unlocked by beating Proud Mode)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back