• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I need help!! Riku Replica 2 keeps killing me!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
I'm on the 8th Floor in Sora's story and I'm on the part where I have to fight Riku Replica 2. I get him on his last health bar but I can't seem to finish him. Can someone help me? BTW I have no Sleights except for Goofy Smash

Boukyaku

Website
www.youtube.com
I would advise levelling up to get more sleights, for starters. What numbers are the cards in your deck? Are you using any Enemy cards?

larxene_lover_16

Dude, you need sleights...and zero cards.

And if you think the second Riku Replica fight's a pain in the butt, you REALLY going to hate the fourth fight. That's the one where he is really hard!

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I've never used or bothered getting Sleights. Mostly because in using them, I'd eliminate one card from my deck for the rest of the battle. I just used my levels for HP and CP, and I've done fine with that.

HeartlesGuardian

I always used Strike Raid so I could pull off a free heal on Repliku 3+4.

If you're having troubles, and not using sleights its probably because you're taking to long to kill him, or you can't reload your cures fast enough. Get more cures, preload your deck, or get better attack cards to fix your problem

Remember, time is your friends. Always preloading your deck to 1 is nice to do, and as long as you use your cures often you should be good

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
Well unlike many here, i did not bother with any sleights. I loaded my self with some zero cards in the front so i could card break some of his stronger attacks. I placed a cure after ever 3 or four cards. I used two enemy cards, Oogie Boogie and Jafar (i think, not sure about Jafar). Once you've got your deck set up then just beat away at him, flipping over the zeros in the front and retreating back to them when he unleashes one of his sleights on you.

BTW: I thought Riku Replica IV was a b*tch. He got me sooooooo many times that I lost count, I quit the game for a little while and then came back, got my ass handed to me 3 more times and then I finally beat him =)

CamCam

Meh, go get some sleights if your struggling, just go back to a level you feel comfortable in and fight.
Get a crap load oh high levels and 0's as well.

Axelfan008

first of all, do you have Leathal(SP) flame slieght? If you do, load you deck with as much of those as you can, two-three potions, three cure cards, and a least one zero at the end, for easy access. Let loose with the slieghts at the beginning, and constantly press triangle to load up the next one. once your through, reload the deck using to reload card, not your potions. Go through all you attack cards and use the potions. after that, just beat the crap out of him as best you can, because you shouldn't have taken too many hits. Also, the ogie bogie card works wonders in tight situations.

This is also the stratagy for Riku fight 4 (he was a real...thing)

Fenblivion

first of all, do you have Leathal(SP) flame slieght? If you do, load you deck with as much of those as you can, two-three potions, three cure cards, and a least one zero at the end, for easy access. Let loose with the slieghts at the beginning, and constantly press triangle to load up the next one. once your through, reload the deck using to reload card, not your potions. Go through all you attack cards and use the potions. after that, just beat the crap out of him as best you can, because you shouldn't have taken too many hits. Also, the ogie bogie card works wonders in tight situations.

This is also the stratagy for Riku fight 4 (he was a real...thing)

I agree with the lethal flame strategy. load your deck with about 4-5 stops so you can use it. Although, i do suggest more than one zero. I would say about 5. His sleights can deal some pretty decent damage.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards

Axelfan008

Lethal flame always works great but if you want to make it REALLY easy. All you need to do is add in Strike raid inbetween lethal flame if you do it quick enough he will the entire battle be either stunned from the raid or still recovering from the lethal flame.
I forgot about those, but if you're low on CP, then stick to the flames.

revarai20

Smile like you mean it
Start the game all over and if not, go back and try to obtain sleights, if not how about 0 cards, lethal flame, and any Keyblade card that is graded as a high C? Good luck beating him!

Axelfan008

Start the game all over and if not, go back and try to obtain sleights, if not how about 0 cards, lethal flame, and any Keyblade card that is graded as a high C? Good luck beating him!
whatever you do, don't start the game over (its not worth it). If all else fails, powerlevel, that'll do it.

Axelfan008

Don't restart the game, its not worth it. If all else fails, powerlevel, that'll do it.

EDIT: I"M SOOOO SORRY FOR THE DOUBLE POST! THE DAMN THING WOULDN"T LET ME POST. SORRY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back