• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I need help Re: Coded (I'm in Wonderland)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Casaslan

Okay so I was playing Re: Coded and I came into Wonderland so it all started out great. But then I met the White Rabbit in the Tea Party Garden and so I decided to leave there after defeating heartless and the boxes. So I go to "Aimless Path" and the cards are driving me nuts. They are running around really fast and crazy like and I can't sneak past any of them. I looked at a video on YouTube and they are running slow on their game but not on mine. Anyone up to this point yet? Can anyone help me out? And please tell me to not start over because I will not do that.

Thanks in advance for help :)

Dowhax

Bronze Member
Actually he's right, Aimless Path is glitched. The data sector is south from where you start. You have to quickly run past the first guard, best do it right when he runs back to the right. Then the same for the second gaurd. The beeper should begin going faster. I forgot how far south the Data Sector was, but I think it was right after the second gaurd.

bigbadcloud

yea he is right i played the jap version its right after the 2nd guard but u have to move quick or you will have to start over and over i finally got it on the 20th time lol that made me so mad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back