• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I Need Help Plz!!!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxas

I seriously need an airtight plan to get out of school on the 28th. Does anyone have any tricky things I could tell/de/ask my parents that will help me out in getting a good answer? And what is a good thing to say to their response? I hope someone can help me because I need to get out. Use faking sick as a last ditch effort.

Sharikaaria

well, if you faked being sick i'm not sure that would work. what if your parents don't let you get out of the house because you're "sick"? and besides, i bet they could see through that plan.. as for any other ideas, i'm unsure, unless you're willing to go so far as to saying "school's cancelled because there's a power outage" or something..

beastin4kh2

ok first i need to aks some questions....1. do you have an ID for skool and if so do you need it to get into the building 2.do your parents leave the house before you do. 3.when you get home are your parents there

InvadeZim5

okay so youre 14 right? just b like "someone at school said they will beat me up if i dont let them copy my test (on the 28)"
and later in the day say "oh yeah and i forgot that game i told you about comes out 2day, wow i was so worried about school that i almost forgot" :D

The M.C.

JTTW
if your bad and dont care about school:
once you get to school run away before anybody sees you and ride the bus to the nearest game store. (especially if you ride the bus)
or....
if your the nice perfect kid:
you can ask your parents if you can get it instead of going to school, like if you get all A's and your parents are nice enough. and if they dont, ask your friends to go with you sometime that day if they can drive or their parents. and if all goes wrong, you can just get it the next day, or that weekend. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back