• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I need help on Sephiroth. BAD.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
trintity is the easiest way. just have elixers and trinty and final forms ablities should be learnt too for help. he isnt that hard. practice makes perfect. beat him at lv65 on expert. apulapuls record still stands as the best. 45 secs i think it was.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
trintity is the easiest way. just have elixers and trinty and final forms ablities should be learnt too for help. he isnt that hard. practice makes perfect. beat him at lv65 on expert. apulapuls record still stands as the best. 45 secs i think it was.

Trinity works and Ultima Weapon. Ultima Weapon will destroy Sephiroth as long as you can defend yourself well.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
ye tru that. i beat him using the blocking style too. you just block his attacks and counter after the last block by unleashing a wave of attacks. as i said practice. his attack patterns are way easy to figure out.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
ye tru that. i beat him using the blocking style too. you just block his attacks and counter after the last block by unleashing a wave of attacks. as i said practice. his attack patterns are way easy to figure out.

Also, you need all the growth abilities except Quick Run. Quick Run doesn't help. It actually makes the fight harder at times becasue of the pause after the dash.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
no quick run is not the best thing to have. the aerial spin and glide are the best to have to quickly get near him and attack him whilst he goes up in the air for 'descend heartless angel'

Sexy Angel
You may want to make sure that reflect is in your shortcut commad thingy... also, if you have a high HP, you can easily kill seph by using reflect while your inside of the flames he generates... each reflect knocks off about 3 bars of his health...

Lexeon

Yeah, make sure you have Glide and Aerial Dodge. It's best to have them at max, Aerial Dodge will help you dodge his ground combos. Glide will help you dodge his meteor attack and maybe some aerial attacks.

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
I had ultima weapon.

Now, I didn;t do this, but on videos I saw, the cheapest way to beat him is guard whenever he melee atatcks you on the ground and counterattack (equip the ability).
Then just keep hitting him.

When he uses meteor, just glide, or even run. Meteor in both games are pretty easy to dodge.

Agent007

I ♥ Livi
Website
www.myspace.com

Quoted for truth! All you need is these items. Trinity rawks! And elixirs are a beautiful thing.

General Xenos

hmm....seems people have trouble with him even at a hig level, i beat at 65 using the sleeping lion/fatal crest

the only magic you need is cure

No, you should have Reflega, too. Yes, Have all Elixers, if possible. I beat him at level 60, no trinity, and no guard... o_O. Yeah, I had a few problems...

So, Use Elixers or potions instead of heal, if possible. That way, you can reflect away his dark orbs. Trust me, at the end, this is crucial.

NoBoDYShadow

1.STAY ON THE FLOOR try not to jump or anything...or when he is using that skill (the reaction command one)
2.when ever you finish a combo he will kinda like have a "pause" (he will like leap back 2 times) hit him before the "pause" is over
3.try doing 2 combo + finishers to him
4.when his using the the darkball thing use reflect( try keeping some mp for reflect)
5.when he uses the fire wall thing use trinity limit :)lol: i learn this from a youtube video)
6.the meteor thing? just jump around and glide all over the place in circles
7.when his health is low and starts running circle round you stay away from him
8.if you dont have much confident just stay far away from him and wait for a chance to strike or u can do this round around and wait for ur mp to recharge and use trinity limit till his dead
9.erm..and try to keep ur hp full...
10.be alert bout the change of weather loli mean when the weather becomes dark u know what to do....
11.and the rest is up to you....? lol
Thats all hope it helps :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Chupacabra

He's not really hard I think just level up if you need to.. btw are you playing on proud mode?
Have curaga and reflect in your shortcut.. you can also use trinity limit and ethers.. youll get him down in less than one minute it's not really fun like this though

Equip Ultima not Fatal Crest

Edit: when he does the fire thing use reflect like crazy.. it will do LOTS of damage to him.. maybe one or two HP bars if youre lucky

X

Xslash

Use the Ultima Keyblade. MP Hastega is real helpful for the cures. get rid of all magic boosts, and explosion. it really stuffs up the combos. fill all your item slots with elxirs, for when he uses heartless angel and gets you down to one HP. it will also drain your magic. so have elxir ready on your command shortcuts. have elxir, reflect (4got how 2 spell =P) cureaga, and something else on your shortcuts. when he uses colums of fire, glide away so you don't get pulled in and deflect the dark orbs with reflect ( no point deflecting them back. immune to them) in a combo. only hit him 6 times. otherwize he will just teleport away. try to make your combo only 6 hits. then you can throw in the finish with it. at the start. get ready for his flash attack and just mash triangle until the screen goes out of the flash phase. if you run out of magic. try gliding around and letting your MP refill, (MP hastega dominates in this phase) and stay clear from his attacks. i did this at lvl 80, and it was pretty hard. but once you study it. it's quite easy. it's like xemnas but 1.8x as harder. ( Thats still easy, seeming you are a high lvl now) Try to have Cosmic Chain, Belt, Ring and Arts, as these help out. If you still have a spare armour slot, try getting something like Arcius+ (synthesis), as it boosts armour as well as magic resistance.

Good luck if you kill him. if you already have. i'm annoyed.

Charlie K

Back in Business
High Level.Lots of Elixers. High jump, glide, dash.(Level 3 is the best for this.)..Highest Leveld Keyblade, with good combo attatchment...Almost ALL your abilities, even some of the bad ones.. ie. Negative combo.

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power
Well, you are already at an adequate level to inflict some mad damage on him if you use your moves right...
Use Ultima Weapon, have 6 elixirs, Reflega, and Curaga in your shortcuts menu; equip the abilities- in action, epuip everything EXCEPT for guard, anything that starts with auto, summon boost. In growth- epuip them all. Your glide, aerial dodge, and high jump should be at the max. The most important would be the glide. In support, take out anything that has to do with experience, drives, magic, and take out negative combo, draw, lucky lucky. You seriously have to equip MP hastega, mp rage, combination boost, reaction boost, second chance, leaf bracer, and berserk charge.
*note- you only have to unequip all that stuff if you need the AP, with the exception of- neg. combo, anything that starts with auto.
After you hit triangle for the flash reaction command, then go straight into a trinity limit (you'll get 3 really strong sets of Sora's limit)
Sephiroth will be defenseless for a bit. Start attacking him now. I like to get him into the air w/ upper slash, and then hack into him w/ horizontal slash. W/ berserk charge, you will get a lot of damage with this move. (btw, if you don't have berserk charge, then don't do this combo. Stay on the ground and unequip your air combos and upper slash.)
Use reflega in the pillar of flames if you get caught in it, but try and avoid it with glide.
When Sephiroth turns pink, there's not much I can do for you there. Just make sure you keep an eye on your health and mp.
When he attacks with sin heartless angel, then Go directly into trinity limit, or try to intercept him ASAP.
Here is where high jump/ aerial dodge comes in useful.
Meteor shower, glide around the field until the attack is over.
Trinity Limit is an extremely useful limit in this battle, and it takes a lot of Sephiroth's HP, but please don't use it if your hp is low, b/c then you need to use curaga instead.
Prioritize the way you budget your mp throughout the battle, and take advantage of the way Sephiroth fights. It's very easy to get the hang of the fight. Listen for things he says, observe the order of attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back