• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I need help on Sephiroth. BAD.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dyabolikul

I hate Sephiroth:cursing:. Every time I try to kill him, I die. I really need help on him. Any strategies on the weapon/abilities/customize/the way to beat him, please tell me. I am level 80, lvl 3 on all growth abilities, and I use Fatal Crest( I have Ultima Weapon though). Any strategies that goes good with those descriptions, I need them.

Poochie

I'LL KILL YOU ALL.............wait, what was the q
Well, what I did was I used the Ultima Weapon and I had the abilities: Explosion, guard, Counterguard, and Berserk Charge. Now when you start off just press triangle. If you used the reaction command he should be poen for an attack. I kept doing combos until he hit me into the air, then I counterguard when he's about to attack. well that's the first part

Rytackle22

Zombie Hunter
Awards
Check the link in my signature everything you need to know about him is in there. Dont use fatal crest, you will inflict like no dammage.

def use Ultima Weapon and make sure in your magic short cut you have Curaga. stock yourself with a lot of high-level items and accessories/armor. use really good abilities unfortunately i dont remember which specific ones but def equip yourself with powerful ones that could inflict damage, protect yourself, and heal yourself. i think one is calld Second Chance, def have that. if anything, you might need to level up just a little more.

hope that helps and good luck !!

soralove432

first set your short cuts with curaga, reflega, elixer, and whatever else you want. then i would definitly have:

second chance
once more
beserk charge
aerial dodge
counterguard
guard
upper slash
leaf bracer

and any other combo abilities you want to use. ABSOLUTELY use ultima weapon too. you need the strength and mp hastega. make sure you get that first reaction command, then jump in straight away to attack. when you are getting near the end of your combo use square to smash him into the air and then just keep beating the crap out of him.

if he transports away just wait for him to reappear and use guard or just hit x at the right time to block him. if you do block him immediately attack with an in-air combo.

when he summons the dark energy balls, make sure to cast reflect on yourself or use guard to hit them towards him. when the pillar of flame appears around him, just run away (duh), and wait for it to stop. when you hear him say "sin harvest angel" immediately lock on and and glide towards him and hit him until he falls to the ground. or you can just lock on and use trinity limit. but, whatever you do make it fast.

if he is successful in casting that spell, use an elixer right away, and watch out for the reaction command "block" to reappear. when he summons the fireballs, glide around and watch for opportunities to strike and get in a good combo. but be patient and watch your health.

if you are low on magic and your health is low just glide away from him and stay away until your magic builds up again. above all else keep yourself healthy and get in combos when you can.

this fight took me awhile, so dont worry if its giving you trouble. :)

hope i helped.

super2j

the only magic you need is cure and evry other short cut should be potions and ethers,

by the way one thing i hated before i had the ability to fly(i tried beating him with out growth, nevr had a chance), was that i would be out of mp and low health in the air, and he was weaitng on the ground to attack and the only way to heal was a potion and i could only use that on the ground, but i digrass

make sure u have the ablilties thatlet u shorten mp charge the shorter the time the less time u spend "trying"
to avoid him

this was my main attack pattern attack him on the ground wen im getting near the end of the combo i hit him into the air, then i attack him there (i think), at one point in the air he will disappear and appear near u to attack, if u want u can let him hit u and u can quickly recover in air and start an air combo, or fly/ air jump out of the way, make sure to fly wen he does the special attacks

hope that helps

ps i may be rong on a few things, just because i havent done it in a while

Dyabolikul

Well, what I did was I used the Ultima Weapon and I had the abilities: Explosion, guard, Counterguard, and Berserk Charge. Now when you start off just press triangle. If you used the reaction command he should be poen for an attack. I kept doing combos until he hit me into the air, then I counterguard when he's about to attack. well that's the first part

Thanx for the tip.(10 more characters)

zeeshan

never att wen he is ready to att, 1st block then guard and att, if it gets dark use reaction command, use reflectga if he use orbs, use reflectga in fire, it will DO ALOT OF DAMAGE. hope my advice helps

missmamibear

Ok.. at the start of the battle press triangle to parry his attack. What I used was Ultima Weapon, and Second Chance and Once More abilities are a must. Whenever he jumps into the air out of sight and raises his arm, use aerial dodge and hit him with the keyblade before he has time to cast Sin Harvest. When meteors shower down, glide around; it's easier than running.
Leaf bracer helps because his sword has a long reach, and if your health alarm is going off, and he hits you without Leaf Bracer, you're done. Hope this helps!:thumbsup:

StrawberryGashes

i used the oblivion and when he walks to you slowly try to trick him into doing that move when you need to press the triangle and when he throws you up into the air use that knock back move with the square (i can't remember what it's called..) well that's all i can think of, good luck.

Fuyu

I beated him on level 92, growth abilities maxed.
Use Ultima, and but your inventory full of elixirs.
Don't take Bersek or you end up hitting him a lot before the final blow.
Don't start without Leaf Bracer!
Don't forget to use the triangle. Try a lot, memorize his attacks.
Don't give up!
Level up if needed.

If he teleports away just wait and he will come back. You can hit the black orbs at him.

Hope that helps.

solstice

Make sure you don't have dodge slash on when you fight him because it tends to miss and give him an opening for an attack.

Counterguard can stop his ground combo but let him hit you when he knocks you into the air so you can use retaliating slash as soon as he reappears.

I found it easier to add only two hits for the ground combo and turn on both guard break and explosion if you have finishing plus.

Don't use air combo plus because you want to stay on the ground as much as you can otherwise you might get caught in the air when the reaction command pops up.

Whenever you hit him in the air he'll fall and try to jump backwards as soon as he touches the ground. If you hit him before he lands the second time you should be able to work in another combo before he disappears.

Try not to use trinity except as a killing blow.

xickae

Use Ultima Weapon, have 6 hi-potions (all your space capable for items) and customize it with the circle button , also using Reflega helps. About abilities: guard, second chance and second wind, finish plus, combo plus and air combo plus (as many as you can equip), all possible combo and finish combos equips (explosion...), MP Rage.

I think that's OK to finish him off.

funnymanhaha1000

Use the reaction command. if you're in the air when Sephiroth uses it, USE REFLECT. if he uses desend heartless angel, (flies into air and stops moving) either attack him, or use cure as all your HP/mp is being sucked away, at the VERY last second.

Abilities
Growth abilities
Guard/Counterguard
Combo/Air combo Plus
Once more/last chance
MP Rage for reflect
Guard Break or Explosion or Both
Trinity Limit, but only if you have one Hp, use it ONCE, use a potion or elixer, and then if you Have combination boost one, you have time to hit him again
Leaf Bracer

Use hi-potions, or elixers if you have them
HIgh defense armor
Accessories that boost your attack
REFLECT IS THE BEST THING EVER

if you're still having trouble, just spam reflectga. it hurts him, it saves you. it pretty much ROCKS

Seftrex

My Strategy is to loop him.

Here is my view on how to:

1st Phase~
- Block his combo strikes.
- Use Counterguard and attack him.
- Your combo will most probably knock him back, quickly get right up against him and he will start a combo again.
(Do this up to where he says his line.)

2nd Phase~
- Block his combo
- Use counterguard
- Attack him and once you have knocked him back, run towards him but as he hits the ground stop. You should be halfway towards him and he SHOULD start another combo.

3rd Phase~
- This is just pure luck, there isn't actually a way to loop him once he has gone purple.

Good Luck!

[√]Genuflect
Dont use fatal crest, you will inflict like no dammage.
Um, are you stupid?
I beated Sephiroth only using this one.
Just try to memorize his attack patterns.
Just block his ground attacks, glide when he's using meteor(when his health is really low).

Lexeon

Use Ultima Weapon, it's ability will fill your magic bar up faster so you can use Curaga more often to keep you alive. To let you know, don't use Berserk because if you do and you get his life all the way down, you won't be able to defeat him until you can use your finishing move. So make sure if you do use Berserk that you have some magic bar left to finish him off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back