• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i need help on sepheroth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

cloud and ninja

:mad: i have been fighting sepheroth constantly and i can only get him down 6 bars then i just die.i would appreciate it if some1 couldd give me a good strategy or should i lvl up beyond lvl 75,hints and tips would be nice too.any info on how to beat him will give u some rep on me.thnx.:D

Riku the law

here is what i did
-i was lvl 84
-i had ultima
advice: have beserk charge equiped
-elixers would help but i used high potions
-alternate beteween healing and trinity
-if u casts thoes dark balls go directly after him ingnor the orbs
-if u goes into the ain and is chating some thing he is either doing meteor or sin havest angel if so hit him imedialy
-and when beserk is on hit him like crazy
-always use the block reaction command
-good luck

hope that helps some

member #8 Axel

ok equip the secound chance and once more ablilities,as each one provides a slight advantage when caught in his attacks.trinity limit is the best way to cause damage and works best when paired with the the combination boost ability. and make sure you have arial doge and equip ultima weapon i you have it and keep in item slots elither or elixer (dont know wich one heals all your mp and hp) also keep an i out for when he flys into the air that attack(dont know what it is called) depletes 99% of you health and 100% mp
so there you go hope it helps

Golden_Chocobo

Like No Other
Ok, it takes TWO guards to block all his combos. Keep that in mind. After he finishes his combos, you have a few seconds to unleash a devastating combo onto him. It's good if you have once more abilities and beserker charge is very very useful. Make sure you have plenty of elixirs and potions to replenish your health when cure is not available. Trinity Limit helps a lot too. If you have glide, that helps a lot too. Ultima weapon also helps too.

Watch out for his super deadly attacks. The block thingy at the begining of the battle and stuff is kinda easy to counter, giving a good opportunity to attack him with raging combos. Though when Sephiroth loses half his health, watch out for him when he raises his arm creating a giant wave of fire towards Sora. Glide away from it.

When dark orbs begin forming around Sora, jump away and use a reflecting ability..reflega is good for this situation. Perhaps his most devastating attacks is when he jumpes high into the air. Though, this attack takes time to deploy onto Sora, so hurry up and get to him quick. hit him to knock him out of his stance. This is kinda like that countdown thingy in Kingdom Hearts I. If you can't reach him in time, your Hp is reduced to one while your MP is reduced to zero.

Oh, and when he calls forward his meteor shower thing, glide or run around the stage to avoid the meteors, kinda like Xigbar's gun shots. Remember, combos combos combos combos combos combos is the key to win. Well maybe.

Rytackle22

Zombie Hunter
Awards
I made I HUGE thread on this, The link is in my sig. It's probably the most extensive and informative guide you'll find.

.:Game Master:.

The Black Samurai
This should help...

Guide on How to Beat Sephiroth-

Part I-
Sephiroth in Kingdom Hearts 2 is basically just like before, though he is much easier. Plus with the combo boosts, Sephiroth in Kingdom Hearts 2 is a breeze, you just need the right strategy. alright, first, as always, test yourself. Fight Sephiroth just to see if you stand a chance against him. I'd recomend anybody under level 75 not fight Sephiroth yet. Train until you reach a good level and make sure all combos are equipted. Have High Jump on. You equipt High Jump by leveling up with Valor Form. Also equipt Glide Lv2 by leveling up with Final Form. Equipt either Ether or Elixer to beat Sephiroth's moves.
Part II-
So you've trained and you actually stand a chance? Well, now it's time to prove it. Be ready, as soon as you begin the battle hit the triangle button and Sephiroth's back will be wide open. Hack away at Sephiroth's back and make sure you get a complete combo in. Sephiroth might use this reaction command more than once, so be ready. Once you run, Sephiroth will most likely appear next to you. Don't worry, this is an advantage on your part. Let Sephiroth throw you in the air and wait for the right time to hit the square button and then put in a complete combo. After you do that, he'll either try that again, just hack away or use the reaction command from earlier. Follow this guide until you make it to the second part.
Part III-
Once you use the first part of the guide, then Sephiroth will go to stage two. Now balls will appear all around you. When this happens, make sure your target lock is off. Then hack away and you should be able to knock all of the balls away. Watch out for Sephiroth's reaction command and his fire pillar move, which sucks you in. Whenever he does the fire pillar move simply glide away from the fire and wait for him to calm down. After that, follow the same strategy from before. Now Sephiroth will do something brand new. This is the stage where Sephiroth will perform his Soul Harvest move. This attack will bring your MP gauge to 0 and your health will go down to 1. If you are close to him, and he says "Soul Harvest Angel" then get ready to use Ether or Elixer. If you value Sora's life, then use your Elixers or your Ether as fast as humanly possible. If done in time, Sephiroth will use his reaction command. Quickly press the reaction button and then glare at your MP bar. If your MP bar is not fully restored, attack Sephiroth and use the square button to lengthen your combo.
Part IIII-
If you have done the above properly, then Sephiroth will suddenly get mad. He will be glowing red, and he will glide around the field. Do not underestimate him. Now you should be at your best. Once Sephiroth stands on the outside of the platform, heal, if possible and prepare for the next move. Meteors will form and be thrown at you. Don't bother attacking Sephiroth because you can't at the moment. Wait for the move to stop and then stand away from Sephiroth. Sephiroth will now use all of his moves. Hack away at Sephiroth, this is not the time to take your time. Even if Sephiroth uses the pillars of fire, attack crazily.

Spoiler:

You have beaten him. He will now request to meet Cloud. Go get Cloud and come back to Sephiroth. They will then fight and disappear. Tifa will then give you Fenrir, a strong sword that decreases your combo by one.

imasecretadmirer

whenever he goes into t he air, thats your que to smack him with a trinity limit. thats basically the only advice i have, it is VITAL though. that move will obliterate otherwise.

also remember that trinity grants sora a limited immunity. its VERY helpful in this battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back