• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► I need help making spaghetti

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Yes I need help, and before you shut down this post, here me out.

I love to make them, but the ones I make after being soft still chewy. Still experimenting own marina sauce (got any recommendations, due tell), and what type of meat should I use for spaghetti.

Thanks for reading, and hope you can help.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
As far as what meat to use, I typically use hamburger meat when it comes to spaghetti. It's also good as a meatball with some drizzle on spaghetti sauce and it's delicious! However, I'd advise cooking the meat before adding it in to the spaghetti!

If your noodles are too soft and chewy, you may need to check them more often as they boil! You're likely cooking them for too long for them to be soft and chewy. If you want that semi crunch, you'll need to taste test it as it boils. (I only know this because, I came across a similar problem with mac n' cheese noodles.) Otherwise, I'm not sure if it makes a difference, but I also put in a teaspoon of salt in boiling water before I cook spaghetti. I don't add in vegetable oil any more.

And I used to know a really good family homemade spaghetti sauce. However, I lost the recipe for it. :c

I hope some of this helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back