• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I need help in my religion. God, or no God.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai

Oh.
Well, basically for 15 years I've accepted God into my life, believed in him, knew him, spoke to him, praised him, and loved him. But for about 3 or 4 months now, I have stopped believing in that God. To me, he is "your God" now. My reasons are because how could "God" have been created? I ask everyone, I get the same asnwer: "He's God, he just created himself". That can't be it, no, I don't and won't believe that. No one can just "create themself". I believe the bible was just made up by someone to trick the world of the future to think there is a might person above us all, the person who sacrificed himself. God.

Tonight, I'm just having trouble couping with this. I'm having doubts, I'm starting to think there is a God again. 10 minutes ago I stood in the middle of my den (computer room), dark and just held my arm to the sky and said "If your there, listening to me, take my hand and take me." I waited 5 minutes, and then said "I'll never put my hand down to you, God". That may sound funny but I'm trying to figure out if there is a God. I've tried numerious things like saying "Ok, if your real God, then let my hand go through this desk" and tried it, Nothing. I said give me a sign, talk to me. Nothing.

I don't know, I'm scared. I don't want to think there is a God, Heaven and Hell. But I'm scared I'll go to hell. I'm not sure what to do. If I could get an honost to truth answer, how did God become God, how did God be born, how did he become God. I just want a sign from you God. Please.

I need someones help, I need to know. To believe, or to not.

Tsuki-chan

つきこ
Awards
I think about thoses things too.
I believe in god because because I believed he started the world, the universe, everything, but like you I also think who made him? I've never came up with anything what so ever, I've read the bible, researched, asked family but never came up with anything.
And the fact is we may never know. Behind every beliving behind how things started there is a flaw. The one people have asked the most to me is " I know that God started earth but....who created him?" The world may never know. The same with the explosion method, that the world started with an explosion and everything was created(well, that how I've heard it), but at the same time you need something to set off an explosion so what started it? The world may never know.

"Ok, if your real God, then let my hand go through this desk" -Akai
Okay this might sound rude to you, but there is no real reason for him to help you put your hand through a desk. I know you are trying to see if God is real but he's probably helped you and you just dont know it. I mean I talk to God not to see if he real I talk to him because I feel he's there and listening to me.

I'm scared at times too. I mean it's hard not to break a sin at times or to know whats right from wrong. I dont want to go to hell, but if you really believe in him you should be able to follow these things.

The choice is really yours. I wait everyday to see if there will be any sign that he's watching over me like my mum said, because one day I want to see an angel ( I mean when I'm still alive)

Things come with time, he'll probably answer you when you least expect it.

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
It simple brain washing. Its done when you are young and sticks with you. I know, I still have those thoughts as well, even though I know that "god" dosn't exist. This is a subject you need to find out for yourself. No one can tell you what to believe in. Try and not to let people influence you into believing something. Someone saying "You are going to hell" is, usally unitentionaly, a form of pushing you're religion onto others. Don't buy into that bull shit. Whatever you do discover, don't let it over power you're own views. Most people don't have thier own religious views. Blind monkeys, I swear -_-

Akai

Oh.
I think about thoses things too.
I believe in god because because I believed he started the world, the universe, everything, but like you I also think who made him? I've never came up with anything what so ever, I've read the bible, researched, asked family but never came up with anything.
And the fact is we may never know. Behind every beliving behind how things started there is a flaw. The one people have asked the most to me is " I know that God started earth but....who created him?" The world may never know. The same with the explosion method, that the world started with an explosion and everything was created(well, that how I've heard it), but at the same time you need something to set off an explosion so what started it? The world may never know.

"Ok, if your real God, then let my hand go through this desk" -Akai
Okay this might sound rude to you, but there is no real reason for him to help you put your hand through a desk. I know you are trying to see if God is real but he's probably helped you and you just dont know it. I mean I talk to God not to see if he real I talk to him because I feel he's there and listening to me.

I'm scared at times too. I mean it's hard not to break a sin at times or to know whats right from wrong. I dont want to go to hell, but if you really believe in him you should be able to follow these things.

The choice is really yours. I wait everyday to see if there will be any sign that he's watching over me like my mum said, because one day I want to see an angel ( I mean when I'm still alive)

Things come with time, he'll probably answer you when you least expect it.

This post helped me a lot. Still so much to find out. And I agree with what you said about the hand going through the desk. The main thing I want, and I believe I need is something, a sign, or help from him. And like you said if he's real, then he probably does help you and you just don't know it. And give a sign when you least expect it. Maybe I need to just take a month to really think about it. Think about the situations there are, the facts, and just think. Maybe I'll try that.

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
Humans created Gods in order to explain the unkown. Ancient man was scared and confused when it came to nature, having something to explain why things happened made things so much easier in a chaotic world. Of course in this modern world, we have alot of things that disprove dieties.

Also, the bible wasn't the first religous text having to do with God or Gods, that title belongs to the Ancient Egyptian Book of the Dead.

I think there probably is a God, though I doubt theres a Judaic God, a Christian God, or a Muslim God. None of them make enough sense to sound beleivable and acceptable. Too many contradictions, too much confusion and too much corruption to allow anyone to be truly faithful.

Shadukai X

Banned
If I could get an honost to truth answer, how did God become God, how did God be born, how did he become God. I just want a sign from you God. Please.

I need someones help, I need to know. To believe, or to not.

God never "became" God, he has always been here. He is the Alpha, Beta, and Omega. You got to pray to God, just pray dude.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
You're only 15, some people have these doubts. If you don't believe in God then you don't. It has nothing to do with brainwashing, people REALLY believe God exists. It's a religion.

If you don't believe in God and still question his existence, then you yourself have clearly unresolved issues. I use to believe in God when I was WAY younger. I haven't believed in God since I was 12.

I have facts and evidence to prove he doesn't exist. But don't ask OTHERS if you should believe or not. Don't let jackasses determine your opinion. There are ALOT of God haters and God fanatics around here. You won't get a clear, honest answer.

Just a biased one. They're all hypocrites. You NEED to decide for YOURSELF. You need to sit down and ask yourself: "Is this what I want from life?"

Do you REALLY want to believe in God? To me the religion of Christianity is based around living this ENTIRE life as the point of a TEST as to whether you go to Hell or Heaven. I don't want to follow that lifestyle.

Life to me is more than that, what we do MATTERS. This is more than a test. I also can't believe in something without any ACTUAL proof. I don't have faith. And I don't trust.

To believe in God you are asked to trust him, something without proof can't be trusted. There is no trust to be EARNED. So ask yourself, do you believe in God out of fear of going to Hell ONLY? 'Cause if the answer is YES, then No, you shouldn't believe in God for those reasons.

If you truly believe in God as a being who will always be there with you, and you can put your faith and pain into, then maybe you don't want to let that go. Though, IMO, Religion is used as a crutch. People who can't accept the pressures of life put their troubles into their Gods hands, say that he'll fix things.

This world is not a just place, things will not always come around. And people fear that. But AGAIN, don't ask these members what to believe.

Ask Yourself.

Shadukai X

Banned
Yeah that too, it's all up to you. Don't listen to me if you don't want to, I suck at trying to convert people anyways

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Well, basically for 15 years I've accepted God into my life, believed in him, knew him, spoke to him, praised him, and loved him. But for about 3 or 4 months now, I have stopped believing in that God. To me, he is "your God" now. My reasons are because how could "God" have been created? I ask everyone, I get the same asnwer: "He's God, he just created himself". That can't be it, no, I don't and won't believe that. No one can just "create themself". I believe the bible was just made up by someone to trick the world of the future to think there is a might person above us all, the person who sacrificed himself. God.

According to the Bible, he never wasn't. He was always there. There since before the beginning. Nothing created him. He created what there is.

If you're losing faith, I suggest reading your Bible and talking to a leadr at your Church. Perhaps they can help you. Losing your faith is easy in a world like this, but just pray and read the Bible and God will speak to you. I'll pray for you too.

Not sure if that's what you wanted to hear =/

Tonight, I'm just having trouble couping with this. I'm having doubts, I'm starting to think there is a God again.

Well according to the Bible, this is what the Devil is trying to trick you into believing. The greatest deciet the Devil ever made, was making the world think he didn't exist. He's trying to tear you away from God.

I waited 5 minutes, and then said "I'll never put my hand down to you, God". That may sound funny but I'm trying to figure out if there is a God. I've tried numerious things like saying "Ok, if your real God, then let my hand go through this desk" and tried it, Nothing. I said give me a sign, talk to me. Nothing.

Putting your hand through a desk isn't God's intention I don't think. God speaks in many ways, he could show you something tomorrow you never saw before. You know the best way God speaks to you? You really want to hear God? Pick up your Bible. And just read it. It could be one verse, it could be one chapter. Just read it, and listen to what he's trying to tell you.

I don't know, I'm scared. I don't want to think there is a God, Heaven and Hell. But I'm scared I'll go to hell. I'm not sure what to do. If I could get an honost to truth answer, how did God become God, how did God be born, how did he become God. I just want a sign from you God. Please.

According to the Bible, you realize that the Devil is succeeding in luring you away from God's hands? He wants you to believe him and God don't exist. Why? You'll gladly go to hell, and he will love it. Don't let him fool you. Once your a child of God, the Bible says nothing can tear you away from his arms. Don't fall to Satan's tempting thoughts.

You got to pray to God, just pray dude.

Agreed.

Remember God did not create himself. He created you. He created time, space, the essence of molecules. He was there before anything was, because nothing was created that wasn't from him.

Just try to listen to what I say, and think about it. I'll be praying for you. I hope you realize that God was there all along. You may not feel him, but he's there. It takes faith. God says for those who believe through faith are blessed. God Bless you. PM me if you have any problems.

------------

-Dogenzaka.-

PS: This is all from a Christian standpoint. You don't have to agree with it, but please don't criticize.

Last edited:

The Big Lovin'

According to the Bible, he never wasn't. He was always there. There since before the beginning. Nothing created him. He created what there is.

If you're losing faith, I suggest reading your Bible and talking to a leadr at your Church. Perhaps they can help you. Losing your faith is easy in a world like this, but just pray and read the Bible and God will speak to you. I'll pray for you too.

Not sure if that's what you wanted to hear =/

Well according to the Bible, this is what the Devil is trying to trick you into believing. The greatest deciet the Devil ever made, was making the world think he didn't exist. He's trying to tear you away from God.

Putting your hand through a desk isn't God's intention I don't think. God speaks in many ways, he could show you something tomorrow you never saw before. You know the best way God speaks to you? You really want to hear God? Pick up your Bible. And just read it. It could be one verse, it could be one chapter. Just read it, and listen to what he's trying to tell you.

According to the Bible, you realize that the Devil is succeeding in luring you away from God's hands? He wants you to believe him and God don't exist. Why? You'll gladly go to hell, and he will love it. Don't let him fool you. Once your a child of God, the Bible says nothing can tear you away from his arms. Don't fall to Satan's tempting thoughts.

This is exactly what I'm talking about. "According to the bible", I just loved reading that.

Again, don't listen to people that do this. This is a personal dicovery. Don't let others mis-guide you.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
This is exactly what I'm talking about. "According to the bible", I just loved reading that.

Ok. Like I said. It's from a Christian standpoint, so of course it's going to be from the Bible =D

Again, don't listen to people that do this. This is a personal dicovery. Don't let others mis-guide you.

Well according to him he is/was a Christian, so I'm speaking to him as another Christian's point of view. =]

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
I used to be a non-religionist, but I just turned catholic, and it's kinda hard for me too. I'm used to believing in anything I want and not having to follow rules. I hate it how I have to sit in a hot room for about an hour 3 times a week, I have to go more than oher people to catch up.

Well, I say you should just believe in what you want if you're having trouble with your religion. I still do, but God's pretty cool, but I'm not so sure about the whole Jesus thing.

The Big Lovin'

Ok. Like I said. It's from a Christian standpoint, so of course it's going to be from the Bible =D

Bull shit. Using the bible is badly pushing you're beliefs onto him. Why don't you explain without using the bible?

Well according to him he is/was a Christian, so I'm speaking to him as another Christian's point of view. =]

Again, this is a 'personal journey'. You using the bible to explain things is making it worse, not helping. You are putting him back into the cage. Let him explore. If something make sense to him, thats good. But if he starts to believe in something because someone has influesnced him into believing it, thats bull.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Bull shit. Using the bible is badly pushing you're beliefs onto him. Why don't you explain without using the bible?

He was a Christian, so obviously using the Bible with him is a good source.

But if he starts to believe in something because someone has influesnced him into believing it, thats bull.

You're being an influence on him right now, aren't you?

The Big Lovin'

No, its not a good choice. Again, using the bible is influencing him. Don't influence him.

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
Is anyone else here non-religionist besides me. And please don't get mad people with religions, just asking, I respect your every religion.

The Big Lovin'

Ok then. I won't post anymore. But your posts are influencing him as well, so I suggest we both don't post anymore.

How am I influencing him? Show me a post where I pushed my beliefs on him?

And I'm not mad. Perhaps <NoMorals> but not me =]

No, i'm chill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back