• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I need help before KH HD 2.8 Final Chapter prologue is released

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seedesu

so yeah uhm apparently the title says it all.... i seriously need help by someone or if possible by everyone so i can catch up from the story of Kingdom Hearts.... so far the first and last game of KH i played is KH II.... and i havent played any other KH games than that.... so if im going to play the newest, (which will be KH HD 2.8) am i gonna be lost? do i have to play all KH games in order for me to catch up from the storyline? :confused: TIA in advance for those who answers :)

TL;DR Question: is it ok to play KH HD 2.8 and skipping other KH games?

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I'd heavily advise against playing it before you played the other games or at least read throught their stories.
You could start with KH 3D HD (which is included in 2.8) since a lot of the reports in it focus on the events of prior games, but I'd really advise you to watch the Days and Re:Coded movie and play Birth by Sleep or at least watch a walkthrough on youtube. Otherwise, things from there on will just get confusing and it probably won't be much fun.
You don't own a Playstation 3, I suppose?

Seedesu

actually i dont own PS3 but im gonna buy a PS4 this winter..... reason? i saw the new trailer of KH HD 2.8 so thats why im buying it, supposed to be buying Wii U but imma have to buy PS4 instead cause of my favorite game having a new game and im completely lost and i wanna go back :confused: but anyway thanks imma do that so i can catch up asap! :)

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
actually i dont own PS3 but im gonna buy a PS4 this winter..... reason? i saw the new trailer of KH HD 2.8 so thats why im buying it, supposed to be buying Wii U but imma have to buy PS4 instead cause of my favorite game having a new game and im completely lost and i wanna go back :confused: but anyway thanks imma do that so i can catch up asap! :)

I need to fix up my PS4, but I am worried that my PS4 might be utterly broken. The diagnostic fee for it to be fixed is $30.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back