• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i need help beating marluxia

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
In data battle, just when i get close to killing him(3 bars), he became a f***t and spam a scyth uppercut. Please help.

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
You can rape him real good by using reflect on him as an attack (not a shield) if you're in Master Form. I like to equip the Fatal Crest keyblade to Master Form because it has a good magic stat and it's ability is useful here. Drive into Master and then use Reflect on him, he will get caught up and be unable to move. Keep spamming reflect until you run out of MP. While you're doing this he cannot move, the reflect attacks do damage, and then one large burst of reflected energy damages him upon your last use. You then just start attacking him in Master form immediately after that last reflect because Berserk will give you a temporary strength boost, but most importantly, you will be able to perform combos endlessly.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Hmm. So is the trouble with his desperation move, or where he teleports around swinging his scythe? The desperation move is easy to dodge if you can time it right. When he rises in the air and the pillars start coming from the ground, just run in a circle, while rotation your camera also to the direction were you are running. When he is about to throw his scythe, jump and do an aerial dodge to speed up your glide. When the scythe disappears, do a reflect in the air. If you time it right the reflect lasts long enough to endure Marluxia`s final hit, and if you are near to the ground, also damage him.

The "normal" teleportation move is annoying, but can also be evaded by glide. Always when he teleports in the ground(with flowers circling him) I start to glide. He can`t catch you. He also disappears in the air(usually after an combo finisher), and that attack can be guarded with reflect easily.

So pretty much everything what everybody else said. Abuse the heck out of reflect! :D When you practice the fight more, you learn the "flow". It gets easier the more you try it.

Sorakh212

Awards
There are some helpful guides on YouTube that can help with these fights. If I'm thinking of the same part you are in that fight then usually glide helps if it's towards the end of the fight. Other than that my advice would be to learn his strategy and react accordingly. Some dodge, others defend or block, and one of the most helpful defenses is using reflega man does that last one make a world of difference in some of these fights and is a good way to defend while inflicting damage. Oh and your level can make a huge difference in that fight as well. The higher level you are the more hit points you will get.

reiko

Marluxia was actually the easiest of the easiest for me. Throughout the battle you just need to use guard. A lot. Successful, and he'll have a huge opening which you can spam the X button till he starts to use his scythe and throw you in the air again or go rolling underground or whatever. Just guard. If he teleports or uses curse (stays behind your back), I'll just use reflect. Keep going and he'll be toast in no time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back