• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► I need closure!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Well, this all started back in September of 07.

My school had this fire drill. We were evacuated to the football field. I sit down in one of the bleachers, when a friend(hereby known as "Annoying Friend 'A') brings all of her friends and sits down next to me. I ask if anyone has a cell phone when one of Annoying Friend 'A's DROP DEAD GORGEOUS friends(the reason I need closure) says she has a cell phone and lets me call my mother to inform her of the situation.

Fast forward to Homecoming. I ask her for a slow dance, and with an encouragin nudge from a third party, we do. I got the feeling that she didn't really feel all that comfortable around me, though.

Skip to the week before Halloween. I decide to follow-up and send her a Candy Gram for Halloween. I mustered up the cheesiest, most romantic thing I could come up with:

Some sweet treats for a sweet girl.

Skip again to Halloween. I was in tech crew for the school play, so I report to the auditorium, and say hi to one of my friends, who gives me a shocked look of pity when she sees me. I ask what's wrong, and she ends up telling me. My crush's teacher took the Candy Gram and read it out loud to her entire block 1 class. She was so embarrassed. I felt furious that this man had invaded our privacy like that.

Next day, I truly experience the repercussions of these actions. I'm kindly informed that the girl I liked now hated me, and I hated her first block teacher for ruining my chance with her.

Now, I keep saying I'm over her, but I still feel like I need closure. Or just someone to make sense of all this.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
^exactly

Also if this ended in October/November then how are still complaining about it. Also there wasnt really a relationship of what you described. It was just a boy who liked a girl with the girl not showing too much interest. If you really want to try for it then go ahead but your only 14 so no point in whining about one girl.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
^exactly

Also if this ended in October/November then how are still complaining about it. Also there wasnt really a relationship of what you described. It was just a boy who liked a girl with the girl not showing too much interest. If you really want to try for it then go ahead but your only 14 so no point in whining about one girl.

agree with everything so far, except for one nitpicky thing-----i'm still whining because:

A: I need/desperately want closure.

B: Yesterday was Valentine's Day and I guess I kinda wanted to know what could've been.

+JodieTakira+

There are always other fish in the sea. If you're always looking back, you'll never see what's in front of you. Don't worry. You have plenty of other chances ahead. She didn't sound like she was entirely interested anyway. No 'fense. You get things like that.

When you in love you block out the 'not so welcome' feelings and live the life you to love and enjoy, seriously man, your only 14, plenty of other fish in the sea, as they say.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Don't kill yourself, that never helps.

Play it off, confidence = good.

afrobutt

Silver Member
Eh, no big deal. I'm not going to use the oh so clichéd line of "There are other fish in the sea", but there's rlly no point in obsessing over some chick who wants to cut your head off. Find something kew;er to obsess over, like kittens or writing. Also, no offence, but this girl sounds like a real bitch. True, I wouldn't have used such a lame phrase like "Some sweet treats for a sweet girl.", but she rlly has no reason to hate you. Move on, find something more interesting to do, and be chill kay?

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
She obviously doesn't like you, so take everybody's advice and move on. Plus, if she is shallow enough to be embarrassed from a stupid candy-gram thing, then she isn't worth your time. Ask yourself: do you really want to associate yourself with a negative bytch like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back