• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I Need ...! - Can U Help ?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beauller

Hai Guys !

I'm Front Of Castle Oblivion ....I Will Face The Unknown Final Boss ..BUT !!

I Need To Know How To Get The Ultimate Keyblade First !!
Cause I Wanna Finish The Game In A Special Way ! , & When
I Finish It I Wanna See The Secret Ending In My 3DS !!

So Please If U Can Help Me Out , Tell Me Step By Step

1.How To Get The Ultimate Keyblade
2.How To Unlock The Secret Ending

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Difficult to say the very least. If you don't want spoilers, I'll keep it at the fact you need to win the game first. You can go back at any time and do it, but it isn't like any of the other Kingdom Hearts games. You need to complete all of the Sectors, I believe, then go to the Sector in Hallow Bastion on that suspended platform over the fountain as soon as you walk in the castle, and beat the thirteen floors. However, you need to gamble and complete ALL of the challenges and defeat the Secret Boss on the 13th floor in order to get it. Because otherwise, you can't affor the ten million it costs. The floor isn't accesible until you win the game, either. I hope it helped, good luck.

Beauller

Difficult to say the very least. If you don't want spoilers, I'll keep it at the fact you need to win the game first. You can go back at any time and do it, but it isn't like any of the other Kingdom Hearts games. You need to complete all of the Sectors, I believe, then go to the Sector in Hallow Bastion on that suspended platform over the fountain as soon as you walk in the castle, and beat the thirteen floors. However, you need to gamble and complete ALL of the challenges and defeat the Secret Boss on the 13th floor in order to get it. Because otherwise, you can't affor the ten million it costs. The floor isn't accesible until you win the game, either. I hope it helped, good luck.

So I Need To Finish The Game First Then Get The Ultimate Keyblade , Right ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back