• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

I need an apprentice.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Shadukai X

Banned
Awards
PLEASE pick me!!! I'm not a premium member, you are..SEE? rightthere..I'm perfect for the job!!!

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Awards
Are there any rewards for becoming your apprentice? Basically, I want to know what's in it for me.

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
  • Academy Awards 2013
  • Plum Goofy
Oh. NOFUXNWAY!!!11!!! I can be your apprentice, follow you around, steal your catchphrases...

and basically tell you how much you pwn in return for bumming more phrases off you?

D:?

PICKME PLZ LAWL K THX!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:?

Wallflower

that's when we'll explode
Awards
I can't help but get a certain stalker vibe from y
Website
www.meluhns.deviantart.com
ER, you get the satisfaction of knowing you're gonna be the Great Meluhns's apprentice, the greatest joy in the world.

There's also a large amount of complimentary Watermelon if you do get chosen. Liek, piles of the stuff. You get a special 'no-flaming' agreement by me, thus stating that if you do anything silly, I will not rape you with flames, and you get a nifty userbar. Sounds good, dunnit?