• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I need a question answered.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muse

you look atrocious
He needed to go there because of a mission.

It wasn't so much that he wasn't supposed to be there, it's that he's not supposed to run into Sora. :/ Cuz then they might become whole, which wouldn't be good for the Organization's plan.

DarkRoxasNobody

Yeah he just was there so the Organization can get more of Sora's memories. He shouldn't have been there in CoM becuase he might have run into Sora and become whole with him.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Yeah he just was there so the Organization can get more of Sora's memories.

Lol what? No. o.o that's poppycock. The Organization never needed any of Sora's Memories. They needed Namine to toy with those Memories so he'd obey them so long as they held her hostage. They hardly needed Roxas for this.
And as for Roxas, the less he remembered from when he was still a whole being with Sora, the better it was for the Organization.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
What does CO stand for
Castle Oblivion
Setting of CoM

I know it's small but just bear with me...

Why is Roxas in CO? I thought he wasn't allowed there...
I don't remember them saying he couldn't go there. He may have a mission there or sent there to learn more about his other. But overall yes Roxas can go to the castle and has been hinted for a while now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back