• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i need a picture!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

kingdomheartsjak

Who's that ontop of your computer????????? me, wus
how do i get a picture in my sig with out making it be a boxwith an "X" in the middle???????
like this:

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
This section is for help in the game Kingdom Hearts 2. If you would like help on anyhting that has to deal with the Forums, you can post it in the 'Site Feedback and Support' section. I'll move your thread there for you

Anyway, on to your question. In order for the image tags to work, you need to put the URL to an image in between the tags, not the URL to a website.

See, the website www.kh2.co.uk is not an image, it is a website. If you wanted to post a picture of an image, you would hav to get the URL to the image you want, such as this

http://www.superbrandsindia.com/superbrands2003/pizza-hut/pizza-hut-pizza.jpg

Notice how the URL ends in 'JPG'? That means it's a JPG format picture. You can tell when the URL you have is an image when it ends with either of the following: '.GIF' '.BMP' '.JGP' '.JPEG' '.PNG'

To find the URL to an image is quite simple. First what you do is right click the image you want, and go down to the option that says 'Properties'. When you click that, a window will pop up giving you information. All you need to do is highlight and copy whatever is written next to 'URL'

Once you have that, all you need to do is paste that URL in between the IMG tags, which are

Here's an example:

[url]http://www.superbrandsindia.com/superbrands2003/pizza-hut/pizza-hut-pizza.jpg[/url] [/IMG ]

Now if you take the space out of the it will appear as this

pizza-hut-pizza.jpg

Back