• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I must be the unluckiest guy ever

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rallade

Awards
Did this happen to anyone else, Amazon ran out of stock of BBS (CE) copies and now I won't get it for another MONTH!!!! :(

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
Not to me I prefer the instant gratification of walking in slapping two twenties down and walking out with a enw game, but it happened to one of my friends.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
They ran out? It seems rather silly to take preorders that exceed the stock that they'll get, really.

thelolbubble

You shouldn't pre-order at all. I walked in to GameStop, day of release and didn't have any problem picking up a copy without pre-ordering.

Sacred X

Freshmeat
I just got one at Target on the day of release. Stores like that don't get sold out too quickly since everyone thinks of GameStop and only GameStop.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
There are other sites besides Amazon.

Digidude111

sucks to be you, should have preordered at gamestop.
lol. it might be common but it's VERY stupid to preorder at gamestop IMO. gamestop reserves the right to give the game to someone else if you dont get it by a certain date. with amazon, you're GUARANTEED to get ur copy regardless of when you can have it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back