• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I maybe new, but...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Xemmories

Website
www.freewebs.com
Hi Kingdom Hearts fans, nice to meet all of you. I hope you have a lovely wait until March, enjoy the new year. So, I may be new here, but so what who really cares...i'm just here to have fun and learn more stuff about the game and find out whats really going on, It really is a game that makes you think...

Oh yeah and one more thing...why does it say "Heartless" under my name...thats pretty cruel.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Hello there, I am TheMuffinMan and I am one of the Moderators for this section (And I also work on the RPG Inferno, play it some time, it's fun :D)

The reason it says 'heartless' under your name is because we have a ranking system depending on how many posts you have

When you're new, you are a Heartless. When you get 50 posts, you're a gumm ship builder.

This continues on and on until you get 1000 posts, in which you get a dark red username which shows thjat you are a Premium Member. When you're a premium member, you can delete and move your own threads and posts, get access to a private section of the forums just for Premium Members, and get to change your user title to whatever you want, as many times as you want

Anyway, here are some of the rules on these forums:

No spamming (Which includes posting twice or more times in a row, pointless comments that don't contribute to the topic, excess flaming or swearing, and spam topics)

Don't feel compelled to post a lot, because post count does not necessarily make you better. Post at your own pace, and don't let others discourage you because they have more posts than you, because having a high post count does not make them better

And overall have a good time. Visit the chat, hang out in the forum insanity, join a Roleplay, play the RPG, or read a fanfiction. Do whatever to have fun, so long as it is within reason

I am part of the staff, and one of the moderators of this section, so feel free to private message me with any questions or concerns

Be sure to check out this thread to learn what the various username colors and title's mean:

http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=32756

Last edited:

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Welcome to the forums. Well, TMM has pretty much covered everything so see you around.

Akemi

Welcome to the forums!

Here's a little lowdown of some of the rules:
-Don't double or triple post.
-Post at your own rate. Don't post for having like 100000 posts or a Red Name.
-No spamming (bad, baaad spammy >.<)
-Post at your own rate, don't post for fame or post counts o-o.
-Just have a plain good, jolly ol' time hur ^_^.
-Don't forget to read the Stickied Topic Threads in this section, they are your master of the forums (besides the mods and admins and the other p4wn1ng p30pl3 :/)
-Also, explore the forums around a little bit (especially the Kingdom Hearts 2 section so you don't post spoilers in the wrong place).
-BIGGIE: Do not put any spoilers in your sig (pictures, major plot quotes, etc.) they will be taken out!

If you have any questions/comments/whatever, feel free to PM me ^_^.

Sora-Keyblade M.

Hey hey hey!! PM me if ya wanna be me buddy! O yah, we talked in that Secret scene in the Monstro! Hey!! Guess ya ran inta me! Lol! Well, I wanna be ur buddy so PM me if ya wanna be mine. I'll just go ahead and PM ya. Cya 'round sometime!

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
hey welcome. hope u have A good time. as u can see I love pete wents. ((my man don't think about it! lol jk jk ) P<>M me if u want to be friends,

asiarules

Bronze Member
Hey whatsup im trying to get to 1000 post so i can be a premium member.If you want to be freinds pm me.

Back