• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i may be like all the others, but here's my theory on Xion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

lloydw1567

Now let me begin by saying this is my first post. Expect things to get confusing.
anyways, my theory is that i think xion came into existence when sora stabbed himself with riku/ansem's keyblade while in hollow bastion. I'm sure you will all think that this is a load of bull and tell me that's when namine and roxas were created. However i'm convinced that namine was created from way back, like when destiny island went kabloowie!! Remember how Kairi's heart was trapped inside of sora's body? i think namine was already there by then. so when sora stabbed himself he created two nobodies.
My equation: Sora's body and ability + Kairi's heart= Xion with a keyblade
it's only because it was kairi's heart why it became xion. all you need for a nobody is a strong heart to be released and based on it's lets say "code" it gives the "empty shell" form

Remember that Xion is a special nobody so anything could have happened and Nomura is a snake when it comes to stories.
also just to put this out there if riku were to have a nobody, i think it would be axel only because of his attitude and feelings towards Xion and Roxas

happy posting,Cheers

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
If anything, he would make Xion born on the night of the storm :\

Another Report said:
At the same time, Roxas awoke in Twilight Town, and Naminé awoke in Castle Oblivion

I don't think he's going to back away from this one so soon, especially because of Namine's looks, amongst other things (the Ven factor).
He's sooner to prove DiZ wrong about there being no Nobody created when Kairi initially lost her Heart.

Roboscaro

I think that Xion is not kairi's nobody. Instead i think that she is Aqua's nobody, and such maybe her and kairi are sisters but that's besides the point. My major evidence of this is that we know that there is a scene where Mickey sees Xion's face and he seems to recognize her, at this point in the story line Mickey i doubt would have met Kairi. Though we know that Aqua was his apprentice and maybe at the end of Birth by Sleep she gets turned into a heartless and nobody.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Instead i think that she is Aqua's nobody, and such maybe her and kairi are sisters but that's besides the point.

The only important family ties in KH are Sora's Mother calling him to dinner and Kairi's Grandmother telling her the fairy tale. Nothing else.

My major evidence of this is that we know that there is a scene where Mickey sees Xion's face and he seems to recognize her

...only the one that met her thus far and recognized her was Riku.

Though we know that Aqua was his apprentice

Wrong again. Mickey was himself training to Master the Keyblade when TAV were already apprentices, and Nomura said their Master was a whole new character.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Now let me begin by saying this is my first post. Expect things to get confusing.
anyways, my theory is that i think xion came into existence when sora stabbed himself with riku/ansem's keyblade while in hollow bastion. I'm sure you will all think that this is a load of bull and tell me that's when namine and roxas were created. However i'm convinced that namine was created from way back, like when destiny island went kabloowie!! Remember how Kairi's heart was trapped inside of sora's body? i think namine was already there by then. so when sora stabbed himself he created two nobodies.
My equation: Sora's body and ability + Kairi's heart= Xion with a keyblade
it's only because it was kairi's heart why it became xion. all you need for a nobody is a strong heart to be released and based on it's lets say "code" it gives the "empty shell" form

Remember that Xion is a special nobody so anything could have happened and Nomura is a snake when it comes to stories.
also just to put this out there if riku were to have a nobody, i think it would be axel only because of his attitude and feelings towards Xion and Roxas

happy posting,Cheers

I like this. It unretcons Namine and keeps everything in check, despite being wrong.

A

Audo

I see Xion being made at DI and Nami at HB.
Well, i know Nami was made at HB. It's been pound in our head so many times, i doubt they would go back on that.
So, for me:
Yes to Xion being madennight of the storm on DI, Nami at HB.

Kairiangel

anything can happen! especially if its Nomura's creation. so either way DI or HB/RG Xion could have been created. its obvious that she is somehow related to Kairi.
so for a first post/theory is pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back