• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I may be going crazy but still.....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
The world is Hallow Bastion not just the castle.

And if it has been repaired then why would it look like that. That picture does not look like a repaired castle.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It look's somewhat the same, the towers just seem seperated. Well close up they look the same, yet from far away they appear different. Oh whatever x_X *runs off* no more thinking..I'm going in circles..

~NGD OMEGA~

.:KL:. That is what I said in my last post, I know it is a world, and it doesn't look like a repaired castle because it is a castle in the process of being repaired, and the heartless are starting to destroy it agian. Okay?

Jeez, I should add to my sig,

~NGD OMEGA~, the Ultimate Anti-.:KL:.

~NGD OMEGA~

Alright then, we will just agree to disagree. Still, it may not look like it, but it still has to be because the castle has been confirmed to be from Hollow Bastion. However you are entitled to your oppinion, and I will respect that, no matter how wrong your oppinion may be.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
And I'll accept the lies you made up to support your totally wrong theory to counteract (>.<;;) mine.

And the whole scene was confirmed to be from Hallow Bastion not just the castle...

*walks away*

exed_out__

Ive heard somewhere that, that scene is in the beginning of the game and that castle is in fact the hollow Bastion. but they could be wrong, plus i dont know where i read it i just remember reading it somewhere.. hm

Euphoria

I've been here for 8 years. Wot?
Awards
*looks at the castles* Oh yeah, they are different. o_0

Wait a sec, I confused. I also heard that the castle in that KH2 pic was HB but it doesn't look like it. But it does sorta look like the castle...sorta. Plus, HB did have those waterfalls too, so I guess it could be HB.
Ahh, my head hurts...

Sir_Auron

The answer is simple: The Organization drew the Heartless there after Ansem was defeated. Remember that pic with the five Organization members in Hollow Bastion? They led the Heartless there. They swarmed in and divided HB to what you see today in the 5 tower thing.

U

UKNOWN BHK

lol this might be gay but the pic of the one with hallow bastion in it..were its twisted and looks like 1 castle....and the 2ns pic that looks like its into parts..well wot if the 2nd pic is hallow bastion but un twisted...lol

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Then I'm really going crazy because I saw the castle [that was in KH1] in the background of Sora.

Sir: That answer may be simple for you but its a mere theory.

Hitokiri Efad

Website
baka-onigiri.blogspot.com
*digs herself out of the debris left from warring nations of fandom* Yeesh, it's almost like a war VG in here... beware of flying theories!

I agree with the fact that it DOES look different than Hollow Bastion's castle from KH. But why the "It's Upward Falls all dried up!" hype? I can't see that at all... or the fact that rebuilding the castle would make the outside different. It could... but then again, they could've only redone the inside. Talk about an extreme Trading Spaces... ^^;

Also, I know that Hollow Bastion has been confirmed, but was that specific part of the trailer confirmed to be Hollow Bastion? I have NOT heard that confirmed by any of the official companies (I mean, I've heard it from fans, but... well... human nature is sometimes unreliable. *ponders replacing "sometimes" with "often"*), so I'm not ready to buy it.

So in short, I don't know whether it is or it isn't. I'll just wait until the game comes out ^^

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
They say it's so.

It was said to be the beginning part of KH2 which was disclosed....But everything like the sky and ground match and the rock formations and me seeing the old castle there clearly says HALLOW BASTION!!!

~NGD OMEGA~

Dude, you seem to like being on two sides all the time (.:KL:. I am talking to you). I don't care if you add me to your hate list or whatever, but let's face it, this forum is wrong. Although that might be true, that there could be a new castle in Hollow Bastion, that is doubtful. Also, It has been confirmed that the castle is indeed the one from Hollow Bastion.

Also, to disregard the post from Hitokiri Efad, from what I can see of the "before" picture of Hollow bastion, found in Deep Jungle on the slides, the rising falls was caused by the darkness, so when the darkness left, the castle slowly started to restore itself. In the Before pic we could see trees next to the castle. My theory is that the world restored itself enough to get the lands back, but the trees hadn't grown yet when the darkness came back and started decimating it.

Also like I said before, my money is on that that pic is a back pic of Hollow Bastion, explaining why you can't see the front stuff that is confirmed to be back.

Honestly .:KL:. you are totally entitled to your oppinion, no matter how completely illogical, and wrong it obviously is, and I will respect that, to a certain extent. No need to completely try to counter me with your false 'trick of the eye' weak defenses. I understand that you hate it when I am totally right, and perfectly able to disprove all the stuff you spout, and completely counter you in ever turn, but don't get so mad about being so wrong. That is all I will say for now...

Your move .:KL:....

~NGD OMEGA~: 5
.:KL:. : -1

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
I don't add people like you to my hate list....And I don't feel like arguing with you right now. And you score thing is wrong.

And who said I hated it when you were "totally right" even though you are clearly speaking of stuff that hasn't even been confirmed.

What trick of the eye crap?
I don't see any trick of the eye in any of my post.

I'm not wrong bucko.

Last edited:

~NGD OMEGA~

I'm sorry, I am really tired, and I just threw some junk into that last post to counter one of your previous ones. Also, just so you know, that post was spam, so you should edit it before a mod comes after you or something (Kira Haru Haro never seems to be in a good mood at all, luckily I avoid that particular mod's rage).

Also I can truely see your side of the story, but in one of the interview someone asked Nomoru about the Heartless battle, and whether or not it was in the begining of the game, and he said something like he couldn't reveal that just yet, but he could say it took place on Hollow Bastion. I forget which one, but I'm pretty sure it's around some where.

To be honest, fighting with you isn't much of a challenge anyway, so I guess I'll just cut it, from now on I'll just agree to disagree, and leave it at that.

D

Destiny of Sora

Sir_Auron said:
The answer is simple: The Organization drew the Heartless there after Ansem was defeated. Remember that pic with the five Organization members in Hollow Bastion? They led the Heartless there. They swarmed in and divided HB to what you see today in the 5 tower thing.
I agree. Like you said, I believe that once the organization came to hb they changed it around and plus there are way more heartless so they probably messed up hb even more. .:KL:. please be nice.

"Eternal peace will come with the release of Kingdom Hearts 2."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back