• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I made sea salt ice-cream =D

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sango la dango

yum XD I wanna make some too!

my friends sister tried to make it..... but it failed.... and I didn't wanna taste it because it was yellow things in it >__<

~azure.requiem

&#12300;fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu&#12301;
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
Yay! Now I'm officially a dork! Ah ha ha. Once I saw how to make, I knew I had to do it. So here we are.

seasalt1.png

Another pic
And another

Sorry if the pics are too large.

Anyways, I followed the ingridients on the page, except I divided it all in half. I didn't want a whole bunch if it turned out tasting horrible - which it didn't!

It looks sloppy because I didn't have a mold or anything - I just made one out of tin foil =P I also didn't have an ice-cream maker. I just used my freezer. The ice cream was on the softer side, so it slid down the popcicle stick after a few minutes out of the freezer lol. It would be better in a bowl. And I wasn't sure what 'whipping cream' was so I used cool whip.

But otherwise, it tasted wonderful! I was surprised=D Sweet yet salty - but not too salty. I'd buy it if it were in stores.

~ :53: ARE YOU SERIOUS?! and it actually tasted good. you have got to tell send me the directions to make it. ONEGAISHIMASU (japanese for "please").

Sango la dango

ok...
so now my ice cream is in the freezer but in the direction thing it says, remove and mix.
and neither me or my sister actually understood what to do...
can anyone tell me?

Sparks

gone
YUMMMMMMYYYYYYNNNNNEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That looks so freaking delicious! I so want to make it at like a sleepover or somethin'! AWESOME!

K

KHLover89

I'm jealous lol I could never have enough time to make something, maybe when I go to florida I'll try some or something. Wherever they make it.

KaiiKyuu

Lol I so want to make this. :D I think they should sell it in stores. :D It would definitely be an anime con treat. :) Its... the next pocky.

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
wow that is pretty awesome.
looks good too. :) yum!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back