• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I made sea salt ice-cream =D

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
Yay! Now I'm officially a dork! Ah ha ha. Once I saw how to make, I knew I had to do it. So here we are.

seasalt1.png

Another pic
And another

Sorry if the pics are too large.

Anyways, I followed the ingridients on the page, except I divided it all in half. I didn't want a whole bunch if it turned out tasting horrible - which it didn't!

It looks sloppy because I didn't have a mold or anything - I just made one out of tin foil =P I also didn't have an ice-cream maker. I just used my freezer. The ice cream was on the softer side, so it slid down the popcicle stick after a few minutes out of the freezer lol. It would be better in a bowl. And I wasn't sure what 'whipping cream' was so I used cool whip.

But otherwise, it tasted wonderful! I was surprised=D Sweet yet salty - but not too salty. I'd buy it if it were in stores.

I'm not good at making stuff, could you just fedex me some of yours?

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
hope it goes well for you! You better hide your ice cream from Ansem, that bastard will eat it all

unwritten_alexa

You can find WHIPPING cream in any dairy aisle. Not friggin whipped cream.

Separate the eggs= whites in one part, yolks in the other.

No, you do not need an ice-cream maker, but it is better.

There have been at least two other threads like this, and they were moved. I suggest the same with this one.

Someone had their boxers in a bunch

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I always wanted to make sea salt ice cream. But I'm too lazy and can't find the time for it. I wish this was in stores! Does anyone know where I can find the recipe?

xx kairi xx

I always wanted to make sea salt ice cream. But I'm too lazy and can't find the time for it. I wish this was in stores! Does anyone know where I can find the recipe?

i used this one, which tasted brilliant! ...well at least it did until i ruined it with too much salt lol. take heed of its warning XD

anyways its here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back