• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I made sea salt ice-cream =D

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuyin

Ok seperating the eggs is Seperating the yolk from the rest, whites. I think whipping cream is where you beat the whites. Not completely sure.

ValorFinal

Sea salt ice cream cool.......

i did not yet make the sea salt ice cream but im going to sell it at my school for one of my classes. so my question is the people that made the sea salt ice cream how did it go?

(also i will post my pics fo the ice cream when i make it)

r0x45

Re: Sea salt ice cream cool.......

it sounds tasty but when you think of salt its just blah but ppl say its good but are ppl just saying its good because they found out that sea salt ice cream is just a bad idea but don't want to admit the faults

onyxrhapsody87

Re: Sea salt ice cream cool.......

I made some earlier today... Sorry I don't have pics... Aside from me putting a little too much sea salt in it, it was great!

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I'm making mine all now, just the custard part I didn't achieve but it did get like a custard...It smelled of boiled eggs and I got frightened that I messed up, then I taste tested and it was so not what the smell made it out to be...It's cooling right now, I'll try to get pics up, how do I post pics on the forums?

mentalstrike

Ahh...so whipped cream does work? I wasn't sure so I just left it out cause my mom used all of our whipping cream for something or other...

K

Keyblader Advent

my family's sea salt ice cream is in the freezer lol, i made some popsicles with molds, and a "bucket" too with what was left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back