• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I made my first poem or saying. i need feedback please. thanks

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Infuation is blind. Love is you know if it's real or not. Love is see all the flaws and blemishes by accepting them. Love is accepting the bad habits mannerisms, and working around them. Love is recognizing all your fears and insecurities, and knowing your role is to comfort. Love is working through all the challenges and painful times. Infatuation is fragile and will shatter when life is not perfect.

Awards
ask me if i did anything wrong. if so, tell me.

do i need to make any changes? anybody?

Last edited by a moderator:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
This was great for a first poem. I will say some of the words don't entirely flow with it because, there are alternate versions you could use, but I enjoyed it overall! I don't know a lot about poetry, so this is just my view on it. C: Also, please don't double or triple post, Kay? Got to be patient for people like myself to respond.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
I like this poem! Just a few weird things I did notice, though: One, work on your grammar & spelling a bit, that usually makes or breaks anything you're writing in general. I got what you were saying, but your grammar and spelling made it hard to look at at points. I also have the same question as annoyance, as in why did you decide to put it in paragraph form for this poem? Is it intentional? Otherwise, I liked it well enough, I guess :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back