• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i made it - legendary 1+ up

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
10,000 posts, 6 years, several name changes and apology threads, two instances of rep being added and removed, odd periods of abscense and i hit a threshold i doubted that i would, i also finally became an acceptable member here (although not model lmao) and it feels good as hell.

I've had countless friends here as whose value cannot be simply measured in gratitude. i was gonna put this in the foyer but FI is my home and i live for the lighthearted inappropriateness that isnt accepted anywhere else.

i love you guys, even tho you're all butts. WHAT IT IS.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Already did, but

Congratulations! Keep up the garbage good posts, and you'll make 100,000 in no time :ppp

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Less dick posts outside of FI now pls

Pls

PLS

Muke

whatever
Awards
BUT DICK POSTS FROM CHUMAN ARE LEGENDARY
I DO NOT QUIT AGREE

Oh well, I actually do. Who am I lying to, lol. Hehe

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
what's your definition of dick posts?

lmao dont worry, I'll stop trolling. just figured we could use a bit of entertainment.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Yeah, let's keep FI posts in FI from here on out... All that crazy banter really got on everyone's nerves and I feel kinda bad about it. >_>

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
i dont. probably the most fun we've had in months? anyone who said they didn't enjoy it is just mad for another reason entirely.

Anagram

Banned
Pssssttt Chuman >3>.....<x<....=O One perk they had when I had it was Legendaries get free name change~ >3>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back