• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I made a mod to take away dual weilding in kh2 fm!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

minisnow

For all the people that said they are ok with no dual weilding in kh3 and that keyboard transformations are better

Pm me for a download link

I also took away hollow bastion since yall are ok with it in kh3

This would be a perfect fit for all the people that think it's ok for kh3 not having dual weilding and or ff characters

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Can you also make a version of KH2FM that has no Sephiroth? I preferred how KH3 didn't have him.

Thanks!

minisnow

Can you also make a version of KH2FM that has no Sephiroth? I preferred how KH3 didn't have him.

Thanks!

I removed hollow bAstion so there for no sephiroth!

Also, I might make another mod that takes away goofy and Donald since that's how kh4 is looking like based on the trailers ^^

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I removed hollow bAstion so there for no sephiroth!

Also, I might make another mod that takes away goofy and Donald since that's how kh4 is looking like based on the trailers ^^

There are 5 of 8 games without Donald and Goofy as party members. You gotta try better dual wielding loving dude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back