• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I made a hypothetical DLC pack for if Sora ever got in Smash Ultimate

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Perkilator

Awards
For the sake of hoping to convince people that Sora can work in Smash sticking with the KH-original content, I whipped up a Challenger Pack for him.

Moveset
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Stage
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Music

Spirit Board
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Classic Mode: World Tour
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Mii Costumes
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I 100% believe every round of his classic mode should have him teamed with Duck Hunt who would represent Donald and Goofy. The spirit battle is unlikely because I doubt Disney characters would appear so an allusion to them in another mode would be the compromise.

For org coats it can have 3 versions for each Mii type:
Brawler: Chakrams
Swordfighter: Keyblade
Gunner: Arrowguns

Soldier

Awards
I'd replace the Donald and Goofy spirit with a Darkside (which uses a Donkey Kong with a black hole equipped). Disney would be more willing to let it slide that way.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I'd replace the Donald and Goofy spirit with a Darkside (which uses a Donkey Kong with a black hole equipped). Disney would be more willing to let it slide that way.
That and SSB has rules against featuring non-game characters. Granted said rules don't seem to prohibit references to Advent Children, a movie, from being made. Or Dracula, a novel origin character, from being a boss, or greek gods as spirits but I'm assuming the Disney characters are where the line is drawn.

Soldier

Awards
That and SSB has rules against featuring non-game characters. Granted said rules don't seem to prohibit references to Advent Children, a movie, from being made. Or Dracula, a novel origin character, from being a boss, or greek gods as spirits but I'm assuming the Disney characters are where the line is drawn.
The greek gods as spirits is a bit of a grey area though, it's a character based on myths and legends which our society has gone on to adapt in modern interpretations and (in the case of Kid Icarus) use them similar to their origins. But by in large, they have different backstories from their original myths (case in point: medusa from Kid Icarus) and the Dracula we see in Castlevania is merely a loose interpretation of the classic monster and historical figure. That Dracula has a different backstory to the orignal character, the only thing tying them together is the same name and vampire status.

But yes, Disney characters are where they'll draw the line. original characters/heartless are fair game.

Barrett

Awards
To be fair, Mickey and Donald have already been mentioned in Smash before, though only in text. They'll probably draw the line at actually visually depicting them, though.

EYYvGa1U0AA1Bf4.jpg

Perkilator

Awards
To everyone saying they likely won't feature Donald and Goofy; yes, that is where all parties involved might draw the line, but when I included them, I used the KH versions specifically. This Challenger Pack is purely hypothetical.

Willow A113

Awards
To everyone saying they likely won't feature Donald and Goofy; yes, that is where all parties involved might draw the line, but when I included them, I used the KH versions specifically. This Challenger Pack is purely hypothetical.
Yeah, Donald and Goofy's backstories were changed, they're versions of the characters exclusive to kh. But then, Donald and Goofy are owned by Disney, while Dracula and Hades are fair use. I would like to see them, but I also think Smash should stick to that one rule.

Back